Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop from Top Brands
*For use with PowerHouse Lithium 48V 173Ah Battery
We recommend you protect your investment and register your warranty. If your battery is not registered within 90 days of purchase, warranty will begin at manufacture date of battery. Proof of ownership is required. Warranties are not transferrable.
WARRANTY FEES FOR DEEP CYCLE 40AH +(Non-Cranking) BATTERIES
1. From Year 5 thru 10 - Batteries will need to be sent in for repair or replacement. If the customer would like to forego the 2 week turn around time, cost will be at a 30% discount off MSRP*. Cycle count not to exceed 1500 cycles
2. From year 10 through 15 replacement cost will be at a 30% discount off current MSRP*
* Batteries with more than 2,000 cycles are considered at the end of normal use. For those batteries, being a Powerhouse customer. We will offer a discounted price of 10% off retail for a new battery.
Example of how long 1000, 1500 and 2000 cycles would be.
1. You fish 2 times a week every week and you need to charge every time (most cases you will not) but just for example purposes. 2 x 52 = 104 cycles per year divided into 1000 cycles is 9.62 years.
2. Same setup but now 1500 cycles
104 cycles per year divided into 1500 cycles is 14.42 years
3. Same setup but now 2000 cycles (the average life for a LiFePo4 Battery)
104 cycles per year divided into 2000 cycles is 19.23 years
Don't be misled about companies that advertise their batteries that do 5000 cycles as all LifePO4 batteries with Grade A cells are the same. Sure, our batteries will do 5000 cycles as well but what they fail to tell you is that is with only 10% usage in the battery each cycle.
The fact about Lithium is that it only has so much total energy in it's lifetime that it can be transferred back and forth so the deeper the charge the less cycles it will go, and the quick charge of 20% or less it will go a lot longer. The end result no matter how you want to charge your batteries the total amount of energy will be the same at the end of the batteries life.
WARRANTY FOR CRANKING BATTERIES
WARRANTY FOR DEEP CYCLE BATTERIES UP TO 30AH
CHARGER AND EXTRA COMPONENTS WARRANTY
Chargers, wiring kits, and all components are subject to a 1 year manufacturers defect warranty.
This Limited Warranty is to the original purchaser of the Product and is not transferable to any other person or entity.
The Manufacturer has no obligation under this Limited Warranty for Product subjected to the following conditions (including but not limited to):
This Limited Warranty does not cover a Product that has reached its normal end of life (2000 cycles) due to usage which may occur prior to the Warranty Period. A battery can deliver only a specific amount of Energy over its life which will occur over different periods of time depending on the use. The Manufacture reserves the right to deny a warranty claim if the Product is determined, upon inspection, to be at its normal end of life even if within the Warranty Period.
SUBMITTING A WARRANTY CLAIM
To initiate a warranty claim, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Product may be required to be shipped back to PowerHouse for further inspection.