Lion Energy | Lion Safari Portable Power Generator | 1612Wh | 3000W
A powerful addition to our lineup, the Lion Safari and Safari-XP (expansion pack) are here to revolutionize your life with clean, limitless, and renewable energy like never before. These powerful companions have a zero carbon footprint during use, they emit no greenhouse gases, and pose no harm to our environment. Remarkably gentle yet incredibly powerful, the Lion Safari and Safari-XP are even safe for indoor adventures and as quiet as a lioness on the prowl.
Wherever your journey takes you, whether amidst the blazing savannas or bustling city streets, trust these reliable companions to provide ample power on the go. Join the energy revolution today and unlock your power potential with the Lion Safari!
For an even mightier impact, consider adding optional solar panels to harness the boundless power of the sun.
• Fast Charge Time: Achieve a full wall-to-battery charge in just 2.3 hours and 5.3 hours with the Safari-XP!
• Extended Use: With 3,500+ cycles, it’s built to last for daily, extended use.
• Multiple Outputs:Connect multiple devices via AC, USB, or 12V connections - the options are plentiful!
• Easy To Transport: Carrying handles make transportation a breeze, at 57lbs and only 50lbs for the Safari-XP they’re easy to take with you anywhere.
• Power To Spare:Unleash the beast with an initial 6,000W surge for those moments when you need that extra boos
More Power More Versatility
The Lion Energy Safari comes with a 3,000 watt inverter and over 1,600 watt hours of power, giving you all the portable power you need.
Take It Anywhere You Need Power
• Longer Power
• Fast Charging
Keep your adventures going with all the power you need. Plug in anything from power tools, mini-fridge, CPAP, TVs, power tools, blenders, laptops, drones, lamps, to cameras and phones. Keep projects going with all the power you need.
The Lion Safari has the the perfect inverter size (3,000 W) with an impressive 1,6121Wh lithium iron phosphate battery (expandable to 4,300 with the XP), allowing you to use your devices for the longest period of time.
• Connect to the your Bluetooth enabled product from a distance through your mobile device.
• Monitor current energy capacity.
• See incoming and outgoing energy usage in real time.
• Search for Lion Energy Smart in your app store
Lion Energy Safari Outlets
Multiple outputs allow you to charge virtually any device.
• Solar panel charge range 24 - 60 VDC, solar panel must be >36 VMP <60 VOC
• Maximum charge current 25 A
• Solar charger type MPPT
AC Charge Rate
• Maximum charge power 800W
• Charge voltage range 102 - 130 VAC
• Charge frequency range 45 65 Hz
• Battery Chemistry Lithium Iron Phosphate
• Maximum Capacity 1,612 Wh
• Output Watts 3,000 W continuous / 6,000 W surge
• Life Cycles 3,500+
• Charge Retention 1 + Year
What is the Safari?
The Safari is the latest in Lithium battery technology for portable power needs. It replaces traditional noisy gas generators with the safest Lithium batteries on the market today. It is light weight for the amount of power it has. Think of it as a safe, silent, renewable generator and without the need for gas, pollution or all that weight.
What does the Safari power?
You can use it to power a wide variety of devices like cell phones, laptops, tablets refrigerators, freezers, TVs, lights, hot plates or grills, power tools, and the list goes on. Virtually any device you can plug into a standard wall outlet, the Safari can power it.
How can you figure out how long the Safari will power specific devices?
The Safari has a continuous 3,000W of power output (watts of power output) and over 1612Wh of stored energy. That means you can power devices that require up to 3,000W of power for various periods of time. To calculate how long the Safari can power a device, use this formula: Wh / W = Estimated Run Time. For example, if the device requires 50W of power and the Safari has 1612Wh then the device can be powered for approximately 32.24 hours (1612 / 50 = 32.24)
How long can the Safari hold a charge?
It will maintain its charge for up to a year without having to charge it. This is known as shelf life or storage life. Each month is will lose a little bit of the charge, more in the first month and less each month thereafter. Over a year it will average about 2-3% a month. Just plug it in and recharge it anytime. We recommend using frequently – in the house, outside, on adventures and ready for emergencies.
Can the Safari power an A/C unit?
The Safari can power some AC units depending upon the brand and the watts each AC unit requires. Like with most devices, the power consumption varies from brand to brand and model to model. The Safari can output 3,000W continuously. Check out our videos tab for a detailed review on the Safari.
How can I connect the Safari to my house?
You would need a home integration kit, which is generally found at home improvement/electrical supply/hardware stores.
Can the Safari be used to store solar power or solar energy?
The Safari is a great energy storage unit for solar power from solar panels. It can store 1612Wh (watt hrs) of energy.
Why should I buy the Safari?
The Safari is made from the highest quality and longest lasting battery technology – Lithium Iron Phosphate. The Safari is safe, silent and renewable, unlike gas-powered generators. The Safari gives your power anywhere, anytime.
Will the Safari work with power tools?
Yes, most power tools will work just fine with the Safari.
Lion Energy Warranty & Returns
This Warranty Disclaimer ("Disclaimer") sets forth the terms and conditions governing the warranty coverage provided by Lion Energy ("we," "our," or "us") for designated products sold or distributed by us.
• We provide a limited warranty that covers factory defects in materials and workmanship ("Defects") for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase ("Warranty Period"). This warranty is applicable only to the original purchaser of the product ("Buyer").
• This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear resulting from regular use of the product. Normal wear and tear include, but are not limited to, scratches, dents, fading, discoloration, or any other deterioration that occurs through customary use of the product. Additionally, this warranty does not cover damages caused by improper handling, misuse, neglect, accidents, modifications, or any unauthorized repairs or alterations made to the product.
Warranty Claims and Remedies:
• If the product exhibits a Defect during the Warranty Period, the Buyer must promptly notify us and provide proof of purchase. We, at our discretion, will either repair or replace the defective product, subject to the terms and conditions of this Disclaimer. Any repaired or replaced product shall be covered by this warranty for the remaining Warranty Period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer.
Limitations of Liability:
• TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF USE, OR COSTS OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
• This Disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Utah, USA. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Utah, USA.
By purchasing or using our product, the Buyer acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Warranty Disclaimer.
Our return policy lasts 30 days from your purchase date. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging or in packaging sent to you through Lion Energy’s Customer Service department.
To complete your return, we need a receipt or proof of purchase. You must have bought your item directly from Lion Energy in order to receive a refund. If you bought it through another vendor or dealer, you must contact that vendor or dealer directly for a refund.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable):
• Any item not in its original condition,
• is damaged,
• is missing parts (for reasons that are not the fault of Lion Energy),
• is returned more than 30 days after the purchase date.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected (and approved) your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a reasonable number of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund, first check your bank account. Then, contact your credit card company or financial institution, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange your item, send us an email at email@example.com and include a receipt or proof of purchase, a serial number, and any pictures of damage (if applicable).
Once your original unit is delivered back to Lion Energy and received into our computer system, the replacement unit will be cleared to be sent out from our warehouse. The time it may take for an exchanged product to reach you will vary depending on where you live.
To return your product, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) through our Customer Service department.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item, unless otherwise specified by a Lion Energy Customer Service representative. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over $75.00 in value, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or buying shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.