The Lion Eclipse™ is a powerful 3-in-1 wireless and USB charger. No need for multiple cords or chargers for all your devices. Just use the small yet powerful Eclipse. Approved for travel on airplanes.
No more need to carry multiple charging devices or cords. The Lion Eclipse is a 3-in-1 plus USB charging unit, small enough to fit in your pocket, purse, backpack or briefcase. And it can be recharged in 90 mins... that's amazingly fast!
• 3-in-1 Charging + USB – Wirelessly charge smart phone, earbuds, watch plus USB devices • Cut the Cord – Eliminate the clutter of multiple chargers and cords • Grab and Go – Small enough to fit into your travel bag, purse or briefcase, yet powerful enough to charge multiple devices • Fast Recharge – Lightning fast recharge in just 90 mins • 5 year warranty
High-capacity fast-charging USB-A and USB-C Power Delivery (PD) to charge your devices. You can fully charge from the wall in as little as 1.5 hours.
Made from safe Lithium, which is one of the safest tech on the market today. You can use it indoors or outdoors.
Long lasting life cycles at 1,000+, which means you can use it over and over again. It can hold a charge for up to 1 year.
3-in-1 Wireless + USB Charging
Wirelessly charge any Qi smart phone, earbuds, watch plus USB devices – all at once or one at a time.
Grab and Go
Small enough to fit into your travel bag, purse or briefcase, yet powerful enough to charge multiple devices at the same time. Is TSA approved for plane.
Cut the Cord
Eliminate the clutter of multiple chargers and cords. Simplify your life.
• Input: via USB-C (USB - C Charging Cable & Adapter Included)
• Charge Time (Wall): 1.5+ hours
• Battery: Lithium NCA
• Life Cycles: 1,000+
• Rated Capacity: 99.9Wh - 27,000mAh
• Warranty: 5 Years
What is the Lion Eclipse?
The Lion Eclipse is a powerful 3-in-1 wireless and USB charger. No need for multiple cords or chargers for all your devices. Just use the small yet powerful Eclipse. Approved for travel on airplane.
What does the Lion Eclipse power?
You can charge your smart devices – phone 10X, earpods 45X, watch 78X, or any other USB device such as gaming units, tablets, laptops, wireless speakers, USB power projectors, and more. Charge times and rates may vary.
How can you figure out how long the Eclipse will power specific devices?
The Lion Eclipse has a continuous 27,000 mAh / 99.9 Wh of power output. To calculate how long the Eclipse can power a device, use this formula: Wh / W or mAh/mA = Estimated Run Time. So for mAh, a device drawing 100mA can be powered for 270 hours (27,000/100=270). If your device works in watts and your device draws 25 watts, then it would power it for 4 hours (99.9/25=4).
How long can the Lion Eclipse hold a charge?
It will maintain its charge for up to a year without having to charge it. This is known as shelf life or storage life. However, we recommend using it more frequently – around the house, outside, on adventures, at work or anywhere you need power. It's great in emergencies too.
What is Qi compatible wireless charging?
QI is the leading standard for wireless charging devices. The Qi standard is supported by many mobile devices manufactures, including:
• Apple, Asus, Google, HTC, Huawei, LG Electronics, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, Blackberry, Xiaomi, and Sony. To see a partial list of some of the popular smartphones that support Qi charging Click Here.
What is in the box?
The Lion Eclipse, wall charging cord and a quick start guide.
How do I charge my USB devices using the Lion Eclipse?
Step 1 - Connect the USB cord to the Eclipse and a USB device by connecting one end of the USB cord to the Lion Eclipse and the other end to the device you want to charge. The connection on the Lion Eclipse is on the end, underneath the rubber flap.
Step 2 - White indicator lights will illuminate showing that the device is being charged.
How do I charge my devices wirelessly?
Step 1 - Turn on the Lion Eclipse by pushing the power button and hold for 3-4 seconds.
Step 2 - A green light will illuminate on the left side of the white lights, indicating you can place your Qi enables smart phone, Earpod, and/or watch on the corresponding icon top of the Lion Eclipse.
Step 3 - The device will begin to charge and when you remove the green light and Lion Eclipse will automatically turn off in ~30 seconds.
Note: if your device cannot be wirelessly charged, use its USB cord to charge it with the Lion Eclipse by using the USB port on the end of the Lion Eclipse, under the rubber flap.
What do the white indicators lights near the micro port on the Lion Eclipse mean?
They indicate the Lion Eclipse is on and how much full of power the Eclipse has: 1 light (~25%) 2 lights (~50%) 3 lights (~75%) and 4 lights (~100%).
The Lion Eclipse is made from Lithium, the safest tech on the market. The Lion Eclipse meets all the TSA guidelines so you can take it with you traveling on airplanes.
Because it does not emit any toxic fumes or gases, you can carry it with you wherever you go – in your pocket, purse, backpack, briefcase, and use it in any confined area or on the go. The Lion Eclipse goes through extensive testing from initial design through production and before it ever leaves Lion Energy.
Lion Energy Warranty & Returns
This Warranty Disclaimer ("Disclaimer") sets forth the terms and conditions governing the warranty coverage provided by Lion Energy ("we," "our," or "us") for designated products sold or distributed by us.
• We provide a limited warranty that covers factory defects in materials and workmanship ("Defects") for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase ("Warranty Period"). This warranty is applicable only to the original purchaser of the product ("Buyer").
• This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear resulting from regular use of the product. Normal wear and tear include, but are not limited to, scratches, dents, fading, discoloration, or any other deterioration that occurs through customary use of the product. Additionally, this warranty does not cover damages caused by improper handling, misuse, neglect, accidents, modifications, or any unauthorized repairs or alterations made to the product.
Warranty Claims and Remedies:
• If the product exhibits a Defect during the Warranty Period, the Buyer must promptly notify us and provide proof of purchase. We, at our discretion, will either repair or replace the defective product, subject to the terms and conditions of this Disclaimer. Any repaired or replaced product shall be covered by this warranty for the remaining Warranty Period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer.
Limitations of Liability:
• TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF USE, OR COSTS OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
• This Disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Utah, USA. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Utah, USA.
By purchasing or using our product, the Buyer acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Warranty Disclaimer.
Our return policy lasts 30 days from your purchase date. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging or in packaging sent to you through Lion Energy’s Customer Service department.
To complete your return, we need a receipt or proof of purchase. You must have bought your item directly from Lion Energy in order to receive a refund. If you bought it through another vendor or dealer, you must contact that vendor or dealer directly for a refund.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable):
• Any item not in its original condition,
• is damaged,
• is missing parts (for reasons that are not the fault of Lion Energy),
• is returned more than 30 days after the purchase date.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected (and approved) your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a reasonable number of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund, first check your bank account. Then, contact your credit card company or financial institution, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange your item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a receipt or proof of purchase, a serial number, and any pictures of damage (if applicable).
Once your original unit is delivered back to Lion Energy and received into our computer system, the replacement unit will be cleared to be sent out from our warehouse. The time it may take for an exchanged product to reach you will vary depending on where you live.
To return your product, you should contact us at email@example.com and request a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) through our Customer Service department.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item, unless otherwise specified by a Lion Energy Customer Service representative. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over $75.00 in value, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or buying shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.