Durable handle for portability and effortless transportation.
Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
This powerful, portable 100W 24V solar panel can harness the power of the sun to charge the Safari ME™ portable power unit in as little as 90 minutes when multiple panels are combined together.
• Safe – Produces zero emissions, no carbon footprint during use
• Durable – Anti-corrosive, double walled aluminum construction
• 100 Watts – Each panel is a high-efficient 100W, 24V
• Expandable – Link up to 6 panels together
• Portable – Easy carrying handles and neoprene carrying case
*Please Note: Only connect solar panels of the SAME voltage and model number. This panel is not compatible with 12V systems.
The Lion 100W 24V Solar Panel
This powerful portable 24V solar panel can harness the power of the sun and power your Safari ME in as little as 90 minutes when multiple panels are combined together. Only connect solar panels of the SAME voltage and model number. This panel is NOT compatible with 12V systems such as the Safari LT.
The Lion 100W 24V watt solar panel is part of our pride of products that helps create clean, limitless, renewable energy sources to power your life. It's designed to recharge other power units, like the Safari ME, using a clean and renewable source – the sun.
Easy to Transport
Durable handle for portability and effortless transportation.
Built-in easy to connect 6 foot solar cables and foldable legs so you can tilt it directly into the sun.
Anti-corrosive, double walled structural construction that last up to 20 years. The photovoltaic cells cased is airtight tempered glass.
Point towards the sun and plug into your power unit, like the Safari ME.
Provides up to 24V at 100W output for charging. You can charge the Safari ME power unit in as little as 90 minutes using 6 of these panels.
Can easily link up to 6 panels in parallel together for faster charging.
It is silent, allowing for an undisturbed work and play environment while charging Lion Safari ME power unit.
Creates clean, virtually limitless, renewable energy sources to power your life.
Produces zero emissions or carbon footprint during use. It's good for you and the planet.
Harness The Sun
Lion 100 24V solar panels are designed to recharge power units, like the Safari ME, by harnessing the power of the sun to power your devices – anywhere. They come with adjustable legs so you can set them up on the ground and point them to the sun or mount them on top of your roof, shed, RV, or camper van.
Built to Last, Day after Day.
Weighing in at 22 lbs, the Lion 100W 24V solar panel makes for an easy choice to extent your camping trip a few more days because you now have the power you need and you can take it with you. These panels are perfect to power the Safari ME in a wide range of settings – tailgating, construction site, camping, or wherever you are.
• Weight (pounds): ~22
• Dimensions - Inches (L x W x H): 26.5 x 20 x 1 (Folded), 26.5 x 40 x 1 (Unfolded)
• Rated Power: 100W / 24V @ 2.78A
• Panel Type: Monocrystalline
• Life Cycles: 20 years
• Warranty: 1 year
• Short-Circuit Current (ISC) / Open-Circuit Voltage (VOC): 3.13A / 43.2V
• Maximum Power Point Current (Impp) / Maximm Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 2.85A / 35V
What is the Lion 100W 24V solar panel?
The Lion 100W 24V solar panel is part of our pride of products that creates clean, limitless, renewable energy sources to power your life. It's designed to recharge other power units, like the Safari ME, through a clean and renewable source – the sun.
What can it power?
It has a maximum output of 100W and when you consider clouds and a moving sun it has an average output of about 71W throughout the day. Make sure to use it with 24V systems.
Can it be used outside in camping?
It was build specially to be used outside in rough conditions. It has anti-corrosive structural aluminum housing with photovoltaic monocrystalline cells cased in air-tight tempered glass.
What is the warranty on it?
It has a 1 year warranty.
How long should the panel last?
It has a 20-year life expectancy.
What type of cell are used?
The Lion 100W 24V solar panels uses monocrystalline.
This Warranty Disclaimer ("Disclaimer") sets forth the terms and conditions governing the warranty coverage provided by Lion Energy ("we," "our," or "us") for designated products sold or distributed by us.
• We provide a limited warranty that covers factory defects in materials and workmanship ("Defects") for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase ("Warranty Period"). This warranty is applicable only to the original purchaser of the product ("Buyer").
• This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear resulting from regular use of the product. Normal wear and tear include, but are not limited to, scratches, dents, fading, discoloration, or any other deterioration that occurs through customary use of the product. Additionally, this warranty does not cover damages caused by improper handling, misuse, neglect, accidents, modifications, or any unauthorized repairs or alterations made to the product.
Warranty Claims and Remedies:
• If the product exhibits a Defect during the Warranty Period, the Buyer must promptly notify us and provide proof of purchase. We, at our discretion, will either repair or replace the defective product, subject to the terms and conditions of this Disclaimer. Any repaired or replaced product shall be covered by this warranty for the remaining Warranty Period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer.
Limitations of Liability:
• TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF USE, OR COSTS OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
• This Disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Utah, USA. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Utah, USA.
By purchasing or using our product, the Buyer acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Warranty Disclaimer.
Our return policy lasts 30 days from your purchase date. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging or in packaging sent to you through Lion Energy’s Customer Service department.
To complete your return, we need a receipt or proof of purchase. You must have bought your item directly from Lion Energy in order to receive a refund. If you bought it through another vendor or dealer, you must contact that vendor or dealer directly for a refund.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable):
• Any item not in its original condition,
• is damaged,
• is missing parts (for reasons that are not the fault of Lion Energy),
• is returned more than 30 days after the purchase date.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected (and approved) your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a reasonable number of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund, first check your bank account. Then, contact your credit card company or financial institution, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange your item, send us an email at email@example.com and include a receipt or proof of purchase, a serial number, and any pictures of damage (if applicable).
Once your original unit is delivered back to Lion Energy and received into our computer system, the replacement unit will be cleared to be sent out from our warehouse. The time it may take for an exchanged product to reach you will vary depending on where you live.
To return your product, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) through our Customer Service department.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item, unless otherwise specified by a Lion Energy Customer Service representative. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over $75.00 in value, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or buying shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.