Durable handle for portability and effortless transportation.
Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
The Lion 100 watt portable solar panel is part of our pride of products that creates clean, limitless, renewable energy sources to power your life. It’s designed to recharge other power units, like the Safari LT™, through a clean and renewable source – the sun.
• Easy to Use – Point towards the sun and plug into Safari LT power unit
• Durable – Anti-corrosive, double walled aluminum construction that lasts up to 20 years
• Powerful – Provides up to 100W output for charging
• Expandable – Can link multiple panels together for faster charging
THE Lion 100W 12V Solar Panel
Harness the power of the sun and power your Lion Safari LT™ power unit or other units with this high efficiency, 100W 12V foldable solar panel with 6 foot solar extension cables.
The Lion 100 watt solar panel is part of our pride of products that help create clean, limitless, renewable energy sources to power your life. It's designed to recharge other power units, like the Safari LT, through a clean and renewable source – the sun.
Durable handle for portability and effortless transportation.
Built-in, easy to connect 6 foot solar cables so you can quickly connect it to the Lion Safari LT power unit for a portable power source.
Anti-corrosive, double walled structural construction that last up to 20 years. The photovoltaic cells is cased in airtight tempered glass.
Point towards the sun and plug into your power unit.
Provides up to 12V at 100W output for charging. With the high efficiency, the average output of 71W.
Can link up to 4 panels together for faster charging. This makes it for faster recharging.
It is silent, allowing for an undisturbed work and play environment while charging Lion power units.
Creates clean, virtually limitless, renewable energy sources to power your life.
Produces zero emissions or carbon footprint during use. It's good for you and the planet.
Harness The Sun
Lion 100W 12V solar panels are designed to recharge power units, like the Safari LT, by harnessing the power of the sun to power your devices – anywhere. They come with adjustable legs so you can set them up on the ground and point them to the sun or mount them on top of your roof, shed, RV, camper van, etc.
Built to last, charge after charge.
Weighing in at 22 lbs, the Lion 100W 12V solar panel makes for an easy choice to extent your camping trip a few more days because you now have the power you need. These panels are perfect to power the Safari LT, giving you power where you need it – tailgating, construction site, camping, or whatever situation you're in.
• Weight (pounds): 22
• Dimensions - Inches (L x W x H): 26.5 x 40 x 1 (Unfolded), 26.5 x 20 x 1 (folded)
• Rated Power: 100W / 18V max @ 5.56A
• Panel Type: Monocrystalline
• Life Cycles: 20 years
• Warranty: 1 year
• Short-Circuit Current (ISC) / Open-Circuit Voltage (VOC): 6.11A / 21.6V
• Maximum Power Point Current (Impp) / Maximm Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 5.56A / 18.0V
This Warranty Disclaimer ("Disclaimer") sets forth the terms and conditions governing the warranty coverage provided by Lion Energy ("we," "our," or "us") for designated products sold or distributed by us.
• We provide a limited warranty that covers factory defects in materials and workmanship ("Defects") for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase ("Warranty Period"). This warranty is applicable only to the original purchaser of the product ("Buyer").
• This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear resulting from regular use of the product. Normal wear and tear include, but are not limited to, scratches, dents, fading, discoloration, or any other deterioration that occurs through customary use of the product. Additionally, this warranty does not cover damages caused by improper handling, misuse, neglect, accidents, modifications, or any unauthorized repairs or alterations made to the product.
Warranty Claims and Remedies:
• If the product exhibits a Defect during the Warranty Period, the Buyer must promptly notify us and provide proof of purchase. We, at our discretion, will either repair or replace the defective product, subject to the terms and conditions of this Disclaimer. Any repaired or replaced product shall be covered by this warranty for the remaining Warranty Period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer.
Limitations of Liability:
• TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF USE, OR COSTS OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
• This Disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Utah, USA. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Utah, USA.
By purchasing or using our product, the Buyer acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Warranty Disclaimer.
Our return policy lasts 30 days from your purchase date. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging or in packaging sent to you through Lion Energy’s Customer Service department.
To complete your return, we need a receipt or proof of purchase. You must have bought your item directly from Lion Energy in order to receive a refund. If you bought it through another vendor or dealer, you must contact that vendor or dealer directly for a refund.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable):
• Any item not in its original condition,
• is damaged,
• is missing parts (for reasons that are not the fault of Lion Energy),
• is returned more than 30 days after the purchase date.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected (and approved) your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a reasonable number of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund, first check your bank account. Then, contact your credit card company or financial institution, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange your item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a receipt or proof of purchase, a serial number, and any pictures of damage (if applicable).
Once your original unit is delivered back to Lion Energy and received into our computer system, the replacement unit will be cleared to be sent out from our warehouse. The time it may take for an exchanged product to reach you will vary depending on where you live.
To return your product, you should contact us at email@example.com and request a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) through our Customer Service department.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item, unless otherwise specified by a Lion Energy Customer Service representative. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over $75.00 in value, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or buying shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.