Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
*This is an expansion battery for the EcoFlow Delta Pro.
Double or triple the capacity of your DELTA Pro to 7.2kWh or 10.8kWh. That’ll give you days of power for your essential appliances.
DELTA Pro’s Smart Extra Battery benefits from all the charging methods DELTA Pro has, including 6500W MultiCharge. That means you can charge anytime, anywhere as long as your extra battery is connected to DELTA Pro. Once connected, they’ll charge/discharge in unison, keeping the battery percent level across both units.
When the going gets tough and you’re out of charge options, get a 1800W DC fast charge with EcoFlow Smart Generator (sold separately). Just plug the generator directly into your extra battery via the port on the back. This works even when disconnected from your DELTA Pro.
The Smart Extra Battery sports a bright LCD screen on the front of the unit giving you all the info you need. Output, input, remaining charge and time remaining. It’s all there. Need on the go info? The EcoFlow app can tell you all that & a whole lot more.
Product Specifications• Model Name: DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery
• 1x DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery
• 1x DELTA Pro Extra Battery Cable
• 1x Handle Cover
• 1x User Manual
How many extra batteries can I use with the DELTA Pro?
For each DELTA Pro unit, you can link an extra two batteries, bringing you up to 10.8kWh of capacity.
What makes the Smart Extra Battery "Smart"?
Can I charge the extra battery independently of the DELTA Pro?
Yes, you can when using the Smart Generator as part of your ecosystem. For other charging methods, you should connect your Smart Extra Battery to the DELTA Pro unit first.
How fast does the Smart Extra Battery charge?
The charge speed varies depending on your chosen charge method. But in short, it charges fast. The fastest way to charge is by utilizing MultiCharge to reach a 6500W charge speed. With that, you can charge both your DELTA Pro and the extra battery in <2 hours. And via a standard AC wall outlet, you can expect a full charge in 2.7 hours assuming your DELTA Pro unit is fully charged.
Please note that the warranty period may vary according to local laws and regulations. Some countries, states, and provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the limitation described above may not apply to you. You may have other rights from state to state, province, or country.
DO NOT USE YOUR PRODUCTS UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS OF THE WARRANTY.
All EcoFlow products purchased on ecoflow.com come with a limited warranty, as shown below.
BY USING ECOFLOW PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THE ECOFLOW LIMITED WARRANTY.
We provide a limited warranty for purchases on ecoflow.com. The warranty period started when the original purchaser received the products.
• DELTA Max (1600/2000), DELTA Max Smart Extra Battery: 24+12 months (Registration for warranty extension)
• DELTA Pro, DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery: 24+36 months (Registration for warranty extension)
• RIVER mini, RIVER, RIVER Max, RIVER Max Plus, RIVER Pro, RIVER Extra Battery, RIVER Pro Extra Battery, DELTA mini, DELTA, Smart Generator (Dual Fuel): 24 months
• 400W, 220W, 160W, 110W, 85w (Discontinued): 12 months
• 400W Rigid Solar Panel: 10 years
• 100W Rigid Solar Panel: 60 months
• 100W Flexible Solar Panel: 36 months
• Wave Portable Air Conditioner, Wave Add-On Battery: 12 months
• Accessories: 12 months
• Smart Generator: 12 months
• Power Hub, Power Kits Console, 2kWh/5kWh LFP Battery, RIVER 2, RIVER 2 Max, DELTA 2, DELTA 2 Extra Battery: 5 years
• R600/R600 Max/R600 Pro/EF-1500*: 36 months
• BLADE: 36+12 months (Registration for warranty extension)
• GLACIER: 12+12 months (Registration for warranty extension)
• For Kickstarter backers, please refer to the special warranty policy of the campaign or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can extend the warranty for products purchased between January 1, 2022, and August 31, 2022, by registering on the official website on or before October 15, 2022.
Warranty cannot be extended for products purchased before January 1, 2022.
Customers who have purchased products on or after September 1, 2022 will enjoy the warranty period (with warranty extension) listed in the table above. Customers are advised to complete registration as early as possible.
Exclusions and Limitations
This warranty does not apply:
• Non-quality related issues;
• Items purchased from unauthorized resellers;
• Purchases without valid proof of purchase;
• Items that have been refunded;
• Items that have expired their warranty period;
• Any defects or damages caused by misuse of products, unauthorized modification, dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
• Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, liquids or other external causes;
• Any defects or damages caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts;
• Lost or stolen products;
• Free products.
Cross-Regional After-Sales Service
EcoFlow does not provide a global product warranty, and the warranty service can only be obtained at a designated EcoFlow repair center.
To repair the product in an EcoFlow repair center when the product was purchased in another region, depending on part availability, customers can obtain a cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. (Some products do not support cross-regional repair even if the customer is willing to pay for the service. For more details, please contact email@example.com.)
A cross-regional replacement service is not available for different versions of the same product.
The customer will need to bear customs duties, taxes, customs clearance, and other costs incurred for a cross-regional repair, regardless of whether it is the warranty or paid repair service.
Valid Proof of Purchase
• A purchase order number made through ecoflow.com;
• Sales invoice or order confirmation email that clearly shows the description of the product, its price, and sales channel.
• Register your warranty at https://www.ecoflow.com/us/support/warranty
Return Material Authorization (RMA) process
• Contact Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If your item is eligible for an EcoFlow Warranty, you will receive a prepaid shipping label. Please follow the instructions provided by EcoFlow Support to properly pack the products and return them safely.
• Please note that we can only provide return shipping labels for return packages in United States.
• In case of replacement, delivery of the replacement item will be arranged within 15 business days (subject to changes caused by force majeure) after confirming that the defective item has been received at our warehouse. The final resolution is subject to the availability of the replacement items.
• The replacement warranty will be covered by a period equal to the remaining warranty period of the original item.
EcoFlow BLADE 3+1
Replace, not repair: EcoFlow BLADE Product and Part Replacement
1. During the warranty period, replacement service is available for EcoFlow BLADE purchased from official authorized channels. The replaced product or part becomes EcoFlow's property and thereplacement product or part becomes your property. Only unalttered Ecoflow's products and partsare eligible for replacement.
2. If one of the three (EcoFlow Robotic lawn mower, lawn sweepper, or base station BP) fails, it only needs to be returned to EcoFlow for replacement, without the neeed to return any of the other two products or their individual accessories (such as the extension cord, antenna assembly, ground nail,hexagon screwdriver, etc.). EcoFlow will provide users with a functional replacement withaccessories.
3. If accessories such as extension cables and antenna screwdrivers are damaged due to non-human factors (excluding main products: Ecoflow Robotic lawn mower,lawn sweeper, and base station BP).EcoFlow can provide users with new accessories replacement dluring the warranty period
4. Replacement products or parts provided by EcoFlow rmay not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original productor part's warranty. A replacement product or part shall be covered for the time remaining in the original product's warranty. E012105. Replacement service will not terminate the warranty period, or will it result in a restart of the warranty period.
EcoFlow BLADE (purchased from officially authorized channels in North America and EU) comes with a7*24h online chat service.
What This After-Sales Policy Does NOT Cover
This policy does not cover the following:
1. Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, orshell opening is not in accordancewith official instructions or manuals.
2. Water damage or other damage caused by improper installation, incorrect use, or operation not inaccordance with official instructions or manuals.
3. Damage caused by a non-authorized service provider.
4. Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuits and mismatch or misuse of the battery andcharger.
5. Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong winds,rain, sand/dust storms, etc.)
6. Damage caused by operating the product in an environment with electromagnetic interference (i.e.in mining areas or close to radio transmission towers, high-voltagewires, substations, etc.).
7. Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has beenremoved.
8. Damage is found to have been caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorizedthird-party parts.
Lifetime free accessories: EcoFlow BLADE users in North America and Europe who purchase Ecoflow BLADE through official authorized channels can enjoy free replacement service for lifetime if they lose or damage wiring harnesses, nails, screws and blades. Specific replacement rules are as follows:
（1）base station extension cable: 1 PC/year
（2）antenna extension cable: 1 PC/year
（3）charging station nails: 1 set (10 PCS)/year
（4）cable peg: 1 set (40 PCS)/year
（5）screw: 1 set (9 PCS)/year
（6）spare blade: 2 sets (3 PCS/set)/year
*Lifetime is equal to warranty period.
EcoFlow GLACIER 1+1
The standard warranty period of EcoFlow GLACIER (purchased from officially authorized channels) is 12 months. Customers can enjoy a warranty extension of 12 months by registering the EcoFlow GLACIER on the official website or in the EcoFlow app.
EcoFlow GLACIER Product and Part Replacement
1. During the warranty period, replacement service is available for Ecoflow GLACIER purchased from authorized channels. The replaced product or part becomes EcoFlow's property and the replacement product or part becomes your property. Only unaltered Ecoflow's products and parts are eligible for replacement.
2. Replacement products or parts provided by EcoFlow may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part's warranty. A replacement product or part shall be covered for the time remaining in the original product's warranty.
3. Replacement service will not terminate the warranty period, nor will it result in a restart of the warranty period.
What This After-Sales Policy Does NOT Cover
This policy does not cover the following:
1. Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening is not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
2. Water damage or other damage caused by improper installation, incorrect use, or operation not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
3. Damage is found to have been caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts.
4. Damage caused by a non-authorized service provider.
5. Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuits and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger.
6. Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong winds, rain, sand/dust storms, etc.)
7. Damage caused by operating the product in an environment with electromagnetic interference (i.e. in mining areas or close to radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires, substations, etc.).
8. Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.
We hope you love what you've ordered! But just in case you're not 100% satisfied, we've made the return process super easy.
Manufacturers, suppliers, or publishers, other than ecoflow.com, may provide their own policies to you. Please contact them for further information. Please note that return and refund policy may vary according to local laws and regulations.
Customers can request a full refund within 24 hours after placing an order on ecoflow.com.
Please note that we will charge a transaction fee if you apply for the refund 24 hours after the order is placed and before delivery has been made (2.6% for credit card users, 3.6% for PayPal users, 3.5% for Affirm users, 3.3% for Klarna users).
Orders cannot be canceled more than 30 days after they are shipped.
The return service is currently available to US orders only.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return the purchased items complete in their original packing within 30 days of receiving them for an exchange or refund.
If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
For quality issues, we will give you a full refund or one-time free replacement within 30 days of receiving the items.
Please collect the package first if your order has been shipped and you want to return it. Then contact our EcoFlow Support via email@example.com to obtain instructions to return.
Please note that a double shipping fee may be deducted from the original payment if you reject the shipments.
You’ll be charged for shipping and a transaction fee (2.6% for credit card users, 3.6% for PayPal users, 3.5% for Affirm users) in the event of a return on US orders.
Contact Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the return process. Please provide them with proof of purchase, such as an invoice.
You will receive instructions on how to properly pack the products and return them to us. Please make sure all components are included in the package.
After you have returned the product to our warehouse, we will issue a refund within 14 business days. You will be notified by email when your order is refunded. If you have not received the refund after 14 business days, please contact us via email@example.com.
Return Shipping Cost
• Shipping return cost for DELTA: $65
• Shipping return cost for RIVER 370: $40
• Shipping return cost for RIVER: $30
• Shipping return cost for RIVER Extra Battery: $15
• Shipping return cost for RIVER Max: $35
• Shipping return cost for RIVER Pro: $35
• Shipping return cost for RIVER Pro Extra Battery: $35
• Shipping return cost for DELTA Max: $70
• Shipping return cost for DELTA Pro: $90
• Shipping return cost for RIVER Plus: $30
• Shipping return cost for 110W/160w Solar Panel: $40
• Shipping return cost for 400W Solar Panel: $70
• Shipping return cost for DELTA Max Smart Extra Battery: $70
• Shipping return cost for DELTA Pro Extra Smart Battery: $70
• Shipping return cost for Smart Generator: $70
• Shipping return cost for Wave Portable Air Conditioner: $70
• Shipping return cost for Wave Add-On Battery: $35
• Shipping return cost for DELTA Mini: $60
• Shipping return cost for 220W Solar Panel
• Shipping return cost for Other Products: $16
• Shipping return cost for RIVER 2: $25
• Shipping return cost for RIVER 2 Max: $30
• Shipping return cost for RIVER 2 Pro: $35
• Shipping return cost for DELTA 2: $60
• Shipping return cost for DELTA 2 Smart Extra Battery: $60
• Shipping return cost for 100W Rigid Solar Panel: $40
• Shipping return cost for 100W Flexible Solar Panel: $40
• Shipping return cost for Smart Generator (Dual Fuel): $70
• Shipping return cost for BLADE: $65
• Shipping return cost for GLACIER: $80
• Shipping return cost for WAVE 2: $55
Please note that return shipping costs include shipping costs and handling fees.
After-Sale Service Contact