Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
More Power For Less
Up-Level Your Solar Lifestyle
Optimal Solar Intake
Beef Up Productivity
• Power: 420W
• Lamination: ETFE (Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene)
• Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon
• Cell Efficiency: Up to 23.4%
• Open Circuit Voltage(OCV): 44.3V
• Short Circuit Current(Isc): 12.2A
• Connector: Standard MC4 Connector
• Weight: 30.8lbs / 14Kg
• Dimensions (Unfolded): 105.3*38.3in / 2675*975mm
• Dimension (folded): 38.3*25.9*1.7in / 975*660*45mm
• Operating Temperature: 14℉-149℉/-10℃-65℃
• Best Working Temperature: 77℉ (25℃)
• Cable Length: 118in/ (3m)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, ROHS
• Warranty: 12 Months
Is PV420 waterproof?
BLUETTI PV420 has undergone enough reliability tests and offers an IP65 water resistance rating. However, to get an even longer lifespan in the right environment, we don’t suggest putting them in direct contact with rain for too long.
Can it be installed directly onto the roof of my house?
Can I use BLUETTI solar panels to charge third-party power stations?
Yes, you can. As long as they
1. have MC4 connectors.
2. have compatible specifications consistent with the voltage output of BLUETTI solar panels.
How do I choose compatible solar panels for my solar generator?
Always keep in mind that a solar panel is a long-term investment, hence there are many aspects other than the price that you should take into consideration.
1.PV input of your solar generator
2.Output of the solar panel
3.Voltage of the solar panel
4.Wattage of the solar panel
5.Current of the solar panel 6.Solar input connectors
Can I mix different types of solar panels?
No. Mixing different solar panels is not encouraged in general. To get the maximum efficient solar panel system, we recommend you use solar panels of the same type and from the same vendor.
For example, two PV68 charging BLUETTI AC200P is acceptable, while one PV68 + one SP120 is not suggested.
Does PV420 have USB ports?
No. BLUETTI PV420 only has MC4 connectors.
What are the factors that affect a solar panel's efficiency?
Multiple factors play roles in limiting a solar panel's ability to convert the sunlight it receives, like weather, sun intensity, shading, panel orientation, temperature, location, etc.
How do I maximize the efficiency of the solar panel?
You can get more out of your solar panel by following those tips.
1. Place it at a perfect angle.
2. Avoid shade.
3. Keep it clean.
4. Offset temperature increases.