Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
Solar Charge Anywhere
23.4% High Efficiency
Easy Setup With Kickstand
Built to Last
• Power: 120W
• Lamination: ETFE (Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene)
• Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon
• Cell Efficiency: Up to 23.4%
• Voltage at Max Power(Vmp): 20.9V
• Current at Max Power(Imp): 5.74A
• Open Circuit Voltage(OCV): 24.8V
• Short Circuit Current(Isc): 6.1A
• Connector: Standard MC4 Connector
• Weight: 15lbs (6.8kg)
• Dimensions (Unfolded): 69 × 22in (1749 × 552mm)
• Dimensions (Folded): 18*21.7in / 461*552mm
• Operating Temperature: 14-149℉ (-10-65℃)
• Best Working Temperature: 77℉ (25℃)
• Cable Length: 118in (3m)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, ROHS
• Warranty: 12 Months
Is it waterproof?
Yes. IP65 is rated for junction box. Do not expose the solar panel to rain or snow.
Can I install it on the roof?
What is the difference between the PV120s and SP120?
Under the same condition, BLUETTI PV series solar panels produce more power from limited sunlight.*
* Conclusion from BLUETTI Lab, for reference ONLY.
BLUETTI PV120s compatibility:
Most solar power stations on the market, and one PV120S solar panel is ideal for BLUETTI EB55/EB70S/AC50S portable power stations.
How do I choose solar panels for my solar generator?
Review the PV input requirements of the solar generator.
Review the output specifications of solar panels.
Calculate the total voltage, current, and wattage of solar panels.
Consider the solar input connectors.
Can I use different size solar panels?
No. Your solar panels should be the same type and rating from one brand. For example, two PV120S to charge BLUETTI AC200P is acceptable, and one PV120s + one SP120 is unacceptable.
Does the panel have any USB ports you can directly plug into?
No. BLUETTI PV120 only has MC4 connectors.
How do I maximize the efficiency of solar panels?
These steps will help you get the most out of your solar panels:
1. Set up your panels correctly: The orientation as well as the angle it tilts at should be right.
2. Avoid shadow areas: Any amount of shadow will affect solar panel production.
3. Keep your panels clean: Dirt or debris reduces the panel’s efficiency.
4. Don’t get panels too hot: Good air circulation or a cool atmosphere around panels will help.
Can AC200 MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or dual AC adapters?