Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
All-In-One Backup Power Station
The BLUETTI EP500 Pro is built with a ground-breaking 5100Wh LiFePO4 battery pack and a 3000W rated pure sine wave AC inverter. This class-leading power station brings you the power to run your entire party, family camping trip, cabin workshops, or even your whole house for a day or two in the event of an unexpected outage. Up to 15 outlet sources allow you to power anything from laptops and air conditioners, to even your electric vehicles without breaking a sweat.
Safe, Smart, And Continuously Evolving
The advanced Battery Management System and LiFePO4 chemistry bring the EP500 Pro incredible safety and durability. With a built-in dual-core microcomputer and Internet connection, the EP500 Pro’s firmware can be upgraded through your internet connection!
Seamless UPS Backup
The EP500 Pro will automatically become your home energy source for essential loads when the electrical grid goes down. Unlike gasoline generators, BLUETTI's EP500 Pro keeps your lights on and laptops charged without upkeep, fuel, carbon monoxide or annoying noise.
Pair with up to 1200W MPPT solar input to rapidly recharge or to keep your appliances running without depleting the onboard battery. Remember when you had to worry about power outages? Worry no longer with the BLUETTI EP500 Pro.
Designed as a flexible power station to meet various scenarios, the EP500 Series has a variety of different applications.
• AC Rated Power: 3000W
• Net Weight: ≈ 83kg (182lbs)
• Dimensions: 500*300*760mm (22.8*11.8*29.9in)
• Battery Capacity: 5100Wh
• Battery Cell Type: LiFePO4
• Rated Life Cycle: 3500+ Cycles to 80% Capacity
• Charge Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~104°F)
• Storage Ambient Temperature: 0°C ~ 45°C (32°F ~113°F)
• Working Environment humidity: 10-90%
• Certification: UL2743, UKCA, RCM, PSE, FCC, CE
• Warranty Period: 60 Months
• Color: Elegant White
• AC Input: 3000W Max
• PV Input or T500 Input: 2400W Max
• USB-C: 2*100W
• AC: 100-120VAC*5
• USB-A: 2*Quick Charging, 36W Total, 2*5VDC, 3A Total
• Cigarette Lighter: 1*12VDC, 10A
• RV (Aviation Port): 1*12VDC, 30A
• DC 5521: 2*12VDC, 10A Total
• Wireless Charging Pad: 2*5/7.5/10/15W
Can it connect to BLUETTI B230/B300 expansion batteries?
Yes. You can connect it with B230/B300 battery with the DC input cable and P090D to MC4 cable*.
* Sold separately.
Does the EP500Pro support App control?
Yes. Once connected via WiFi or Bluetooth, the BLUETTI App will enable you to control the EP500 Pro remotely, like switching the working mode and upgrading the firmware.
Yes. It supports four UPS modes:
Can I use the EP500Pro as a UPS?
How do I connect this to my home main panel?
BLUETTI recommends licensed electrician undertake this task.
Connect the wires of critical equipment from your house electric panel to the BLUETTI Smart Home Panel*, then connect EP500Pro to the Smart Home Panel.
* Solar Panel sold separately.
What is the UPS switching time?
There are two types of working conditions of UPS for EP500 Pro system.
1) No delay for online UPS;
2) 20ms from standby UPS.
What is the maximum input charging power of the BLUETTI EP500 Pro?
How can it reach 3,000W AC recharging?
Plug it in to a 30A wall socket with the 30A AC charging cable*.
* Sold separately.
What kind of solar panels should I use with the EP500 Pro?
PV input requirements for EP500Pro:
Open Circuit Voltage: 12-150V
Input Power: 2,400W Max.
Include MC4 connectors.
6x BLUETTI PV120: ≈ 8hrs*.
5x BLUETTI PV200: ≈ 6hrs*.
3x BLUETTI PV350: ≈ 5.5hrs*.
* For reference ONLY.
Can I use my solar roof to charge the EP500 Pro?
Yes, but please note your solar roof should have:
1. NO micro-inverter
2. An open-circuit voltage of 12-150V
3. MC4 connectors
However, when the OCV falls in 150-550V, you can also use BLUETTI D300S* to step down the voltage and achieve solar charging.
* Sold separately.
Can I connect two EP500Pro units together for more power (240V Split Phase Bonding)?
Yes. With the Fusion Box (P030A), you can connect two EP500Pro in series for 240V/6,000W output. *Fusion box sold separately.
Can the EP500 Pro connect to the EP500?
No. Only EP500 to EP500, or EP500Pro to EP500Pro connections are compatible.
Can it charge and discharge at the same time?
How do I know whether my appliance can work well with the EP500 Pro?
Calculate the total wattage of your device(s). The EP500 Pro will work if the load doesn't exceed its rated 3,000W.
How long can it run my device?
Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power
DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency.
For the EP500 Pro, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 1,000W microwave oven with it, the running time will be:
5,100Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 1,000W ≈ 4.1hrs
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY as an example.
Is the EP500 Pro power station waterproof?
No. Also, please do NOT store it in a humid environment for a long time.
When I keep the power plugged in, will the EP500 Pro stop charging automatically when fully charged?
Yes. And when the SOC is less than 100%, EP500 Pro will automatically charge again without damage to the battery.
Is it possible to replace the built-in battery?
No. If the internal battery pack is faulty or dead, please us.
How is it different from the EP500?
The main differences are:
1) Output power : 3,000W AC power for EP500Pro, while 2,000W for EP500.
2) Solar Input: 2,400W for EP500Pro, while 1,200W for EP500.
3) AC Input: 3,000W for EP500Pro, while 600W for EP500.
4) Output Port: EP500Pro has one more 100W USB-C port and 1 NEMA L14-30 port.
5) Recharging: the EP500 Pro supports charging from car cigarette lighters and lead-acid batteries, while the EP500 doesn't.
How is it different from the AC300?