Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
Stay Powered, Wherever Life Takes You
Power All Loads For The Road
Designed for Life On-the-Go
Easy Portability, Endless Possibility
A Must-Have Camping Partner
EB70S BATTERY INFO
• Capacity: 716Wh (22.4V, 32Ah)
• Type: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
• Life Cycles: 2,500+ Cycles to 80% Original Capacity
• Shelf-life: Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 Months
• Management System: MPPT Controller, BMS, etc.
• AC Outlets: 4 x 120V/20A AC Outlets, 800W In Total
• Inverter Type: Pure Sine Wave
• Surge Power: 1,400W
• USB-C Port: 2 x 100W Max.
• USB-A Port: 2 x 5V/3A
• 12V DC Outlets: 1 x 12V/10A (Car Outlet) 2 x 12V/10A (DC5521)
• Wireless Charging Pad: 1 x 15W Max.
• AC Adapter Input: 200W Max.
• Solar Input: 200W Max., VOC 12-28V, 8A
• Car Input: 12/24V from Cigarette Lighter Port
• AC Adapter (200W): ≈4-4.5 Hours
• Solar (200W): ≈4-4.5 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature)
• 12V/24V Car Outlet (100W/200W): ≈7.5 or 4.0 Hours
Can it charge and discharge at the same time?
How do I know whether my appliance can work well with the EB70S?
Calculate the total wattage of your devices. EB70S should work if the load doesn't exceed its rated 800W.
How long can it run my device?
Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency.
For EB70S, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 500W blender with it, the running time will be:
716Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 500W ≈ 1.2hrs
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
What is the maximum input charging power of the BLUETTI EB70S?
What kind of solar panels should I choose for EB70S?
PV input requirements for EB70S:
Open Circuit Voltage: 12-28V
Input Power: 200W Max.
Include MC4 connectors.
Highly Recommended: 1x BLUETTI PV120: ≈6.5hrs*. 1x BLUETTI PV200: ≈4hrs*.
* For reference ONLY.
Can I use or charge EB70S in sub-zero temperatures?
Temperature ranges for EB70S are:
Charge: 0-40℃ (32-104℉);
Discharge: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉);
Storage: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉).
Technically, it can power electrical devices under such situations, but please avoid charging it.
Does EB70S support BLUETTI App control?
Can it be laid on its side to save space?
No. Long-term placement will make the internal structure loose, it is recommended to place the machine upright
Can I expand its capacity by connecting with B230/B300 battery?
Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?
What is the difference between the EB70 and EB70S?
The difference lies in output power; EB70S delivers up to 800W AC power while EB70 provides 700W.
BLUETTI warrants that the product will be free from defect in workmanship and material to the original consumer purchaser.
The warranty period starts on the date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser,
• For the product of portable power station, the warranty period varies from 24 months to 72 months.
• For the product of home backup system, the warranty period varies from 48 months to 60 months.
• For the product of solar panel and accessories as cable, charger etc, 12 months is provided for the warranty service.
No warranty for gifts product and Warranty period may vary by country subject to local laws and regulations.
Please click here for more details.
Any defects in material, workmanship of your product will be covered after you provide any valid proof of purchase and information including but not limited to:
• A purchased order number made through BLUETTI official stores.
• Sales invoice or order confirmation email that clearly shows the description of the product, its price, and sales channel.
Note: The limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The warranty will be invalid on the items once they are taken or shipped to other countries.
Exclusions of Warranty
1. Misused, abused, damaged by accident or damaged due to force majeure (e.g. lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.);
2. Unauthorized modification, repair, dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
3. Purchased from unauthorized resellers;
4. Use for special application other than normal consumer use;
5. Lost, stolen or full refunded product;
6. Any defect or damage caused by exposure to excessive heat, cold, liquids or other external causes;
7. Invalid proof of purchase;
8. Warranty period expired
9. The battery model on the warranty certificate does not match the actual item;
10. Unauthorized alteration on the warranty certificate;
11. Product wear and tear through the usage of time.
Return and Refund
• Order Cancellation:
Order Cancellation can be requested by customer within 48 hours after placing an order by email or phone with the BLUETTI official store. If the product has been shipped, an intercept fee will be charged.
• 30 days money-back guarantee will be automatically credited to your order.
• For more details, please see below.
• Please contact us via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Monday through Saturday, for any assistance with the product.
• For any warranty claims, service performed by BLUETTI or local authorized service partner, subject to the options below:
• Repaired by BLUETTI service center, or swap for a replacement product with equivalent specifications according to model and service life
• In case of replacement, a refurbished model of equal value may be provided and the delivery of the replacement will be arranged within 7 business days (subject to changes caused by force majeure) after confirming the defective item has been received at BLUETTI warehouse.
• A swap product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or thirty (30) days from the date of replacement, whichever is greater.
• For any out of warranty claims, please priorly contact us for more details.
• The warranty extension is now only applicable for the model of AC200MAX, AC200P or B230 purchased from BLUETTI official website with protection against damage without service fee.
• Any purchases of the four models from other platforms are required to submit the application for extended warranty by the link below: https://www.bluettipower.com/pages/warranty-extend
Disclaimer of Implied Warranties
This limited warranty is in lieu of all other expressed or implied warranties, including any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or use and any implied warranty of merchantability otherwise applicable to BLUETTI portable solar generators. BLUETTI and its affiliated companies shall not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including lost profits. There are no warranties extended other than as provided herein.
This limited warranty may be modified only by BLUETTI. Any implied warranties allowed by law shall be limited in duration to the terms of the express warranty provided herein. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You also have other rights from state to state. BLUETTI’s only liability shall be the repair or replacement as stated above.
BLUETTI is obligated to provide the return service to all customers. The return service is currently available to the country of purchase. If the item is purchased from the BLUETTI official store, the authority to request return or refund is permitted. If the item is purchased from distributors of BLUETTI, may follow the distributor policies. Please contact your distributor for further information.
Return and refund policies may vary according to local laws and regulations.
Customers can request an order cancellation within 48 hours after placing an order by email or phone with the BLUETTI official store. However, if the product has already been shipped, a $25 intercept fee will be charged.
Please note that a transaction fee may be charged based on the payment channels after the product has been shipped.
Lost / Damaged Products Received
• If the product was not delivered or lost, please immediately contact us.
• If the product you received was damaged, or if you receive an incorrect or incomplete product, please immediately contact us with proof of videos and/or pictures.
30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
• Within 30 days of the purchase, if you are unsatisfied without quality issues, you have the authorization to refund after return the items complete, unused and in the original package. However, you are responsible for the double shipping cost with two options below:
Once the item is received at BLUETTI warehouse and the validity is confirmed, the shipping cost for return will be deducted from the refund.
Please contact Customer Service to get return details.
• If 30 days have passed since the purchase, full refund cannot be offered.
• Double shipping fee will be deducted from the original payment if you reject the shipments.
NOTE: For products that have been used, we reserve the rights to refuse the return.
• Please contact Customer Service for assistance to proceed the return process with proof of purchase provided and merchandise authorization (RMA) number for return.
• Please follow the instructions guided on how to properly pack and return the product safely.
• For Non-quality issues, refund is provided following the “30 Days Money-Back Guarantee ”.
• For quality issues, partial refund may be provided according to the usage time of the device after 30 days of the purchase.
• Refund will be processed within 14 business days after the product is returned to BLUETTI warehouse with a refund notification to customer email address.
Note: Please contact us if the refund is not received within 14 business days.