Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
Versatile Power Source
Responsive Even in the Cold
Expandable Battery Pack
B300S BATTERY INFO
• Capacity: 3,072Wh (51.2V, 60Ah)
• Cell Chemistry: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
• Life Cycles: 3,500+ Cycles to 80% Original Capacity
• Shelf-life: Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 Months
• Management System: MPPT Charge Controller, BMS, etc.
• USB-C Port: 1 x 100W Max.
• USB-A Port: 1 x 18W
• DC Outlets: 1 x 12V/10A (Car Outlet), *All regulated.
• AC Input: 500W Max.
• Solar Input: 500W Max., VOC 12-60VDC, 10A
• Car Input: 12/24V from Cigarette Lighter Port
• Maximum Input: 1,000W, with D050S DC Charging Enhancer
• 240V Split Phase Bonding: Yes, Works with AC500
• Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
• Weight: 83.8lbs (38kg)
• Dimensions (LxWxD): 20.5 x 12.5 x 10.5in (52 x 32 x 26.6cm)
• Operating Temperature: -4℉-104℉ (-20℃-40℃)
• Storage Temperature: -4℉-104℉ (-20℃-40℃)
• Certification: UL2743, UKCA, RCM, PSE, FCC, CE
How many B300S packs can be connected to AC500？
Can B300S and B300 be mixed in an AC500 power system?
Yes. 4 packs in total.
Does B300s support App control?
Connect it to the AC500, pair them with BLUETTI App, and you can control the system at any time from anywhere.
Can I use B300s alone as a UPS?
What is the maximum input charging power of the BLUETTI B300s?
1000W Max. with optional D050S DC Charging Enhancer*
* Sold separately
Can I use a car cigarette lighter or lead-acid battery to charge a B300s?
Yes, BLUETTI D050S DC Charging Enhancer* is required.
* Sold separately
Can I use third-party solar panels to charge the BLUETTI B300s?
A: Yes, if the solar panels' specs fall in
1) Total Voltage: 12-60V
2) Total Power: 500W Max.
3) Include MC4 connectors.
Can it charge and discharge at the same time?
Can I use or charge B300s in sub-zero temperatures?
Temperature ranges for B300S are:
Charge: 0-40℃ (32-104℉);
Discharge: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉);
Storage: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉).
Technically, it can power electrical devices under such situations, but please avoid charging it.
How long can it run my device?
Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency.
For B300s, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 100W light bulb with it, the running time will be:
3,072Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 100W ≈ 25hrs
Note: The above data is for reference ONLY.
Is B300s waterproof?
No. Also, please do NOT store it in a humid environment for a long time.
Is it possible to replace the built-in battery?
No. If the battery pack is faulty or even dead, please contact BLUETTI Customer Service.
What is the difference between B300S and B300?
1) Current capacity: 130A for B300S while 75A for B300.
2) ONLY B300S features the automatic heating function.
3) Solar input: 500W for B300S while 200W for B300.
How does the heating function work?
When the temperature is below 0℃, the battery will be automatically heated once AC or PV charging is activated (input power＞400W).