Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
• 5,000W Rated Power (10,000W Surge)
• Expandable Capacity From 3,072Wh to 18,432Wh
• LiFePO4 Battery With 3,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
• Smart APP Control (WiFi & Bluetooth Connection)
• 240V/10KW Split Phase System With 2* AC500 & 2* B300S (Max. 36.8KWh)
• 6 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead-acid Battery/Dual Charging (AC/AC+Solar)
• 16 Versatile Outlets for 99% Devices
• 24/7 UPS Home Backup
• 4-Year Warranty
B300S BATTERY INFO
• Capacity: 3,072Wh (51.2V, 60Ah)
• Cell Chemistry: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
• Life Cycles: 3,500+ Cycles to 80% Original Capacity
• Shelf-life: Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 Months
• Management System: MPPT Charge Controller, BMS, etc.
• USB-C Port: 1 x 100W Max.
• USB-A Port: 1 x 18W
• DC Outlets: 1 x 12V/10A (Car Outlet), *All regulated.
• AC Input: 500W Max.
• Solar Input: 500W Max., VOC 12-60VDC, 10A
• Car Input: 12/24V from Cigarette Lighter Port
• Maximum Input: 1,000W, with D050S DC Charging Enhancer
• 240V Split Phase Bonding: Yes, Works with AC500
• Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
• Weight: 83.8lbs (38kg)
• Dimensions (LxWxD): 20.5 x 12.5 x 10.5in (52 x 32 x 26.6cm)
• Operating Temperature: -4℉-104℉ (-20℃-40℃)
• Storage Temperature: -4℉-104℉ (-20℃-40℃)
• Certification: UL2743, UKCA, RCM, PSE, FCC, CE
What is the output power of AC500?
4500W Max. with 1x B300S
5000W Max. with 2*B300S or more
3000W Max. with 1*B300
5000W Max. with 2*B300 or more.
Can B300S and B300 be mixed?
Yes. 4 packs in total.
Can I use the AC500 alone?
No, it's 100% modular and needs to team with B300S/B300 to get its job done.
What is the max charging power of AC500?
1. 3,000W max. with 1*B300
2. 5,000W max. with 2*B300 or more
3. 4,500W max. with 1*B300S (PV+AC)
4. 8,000W max. with 2*B300S or more (PV+AC)
Can I use other brands' batteries?
No, the AC500 is compatible with B300S or B300 ONLY.
What is the power consumption of AC500 when it's off/on?
1. 11W when AC500 is on, DC and AC are off;
2. 30W when AC and DC are on.
Do I need an extra cable to connect B300 and AC500?
Yes, P150D to P090D is required, you may order it separately.
What is the difference between B300S and B300?
1) Current capacity: 130A for B300S while 75A for B300.
2) ONLY B300S features the automatic heating function.
3) Solar input: 500W for B300S while 200W for B300.
How does the heating function work?
When the temperature is below 0℃, the battery will be automatically heated once AC or PV charging is activated (input power＞400W).
Is AC500 compatible with AC300's fusion box?
How to connect AC500 to the main panel?
Low Voltage Area: Match the transfer switch and smart home panel to the main panel.
High Voltage Area: Match the transfer switch to the main power box.
What is the maximum power of AC500 when using the fusion box?
1) 7,200W when connected with P030A
2) 10,000W when directly connected to the distribution box.
Is there a UPS function when using fusion box?
No, but we do have EPS (emergency power supply).
What is the switching time of the UPS?
Can I use third party solar panels to charge AC500?
Yes, the solar panels must meet the following conditions:
1) Total voltage:12-150V
2) Total power: 3000W max.
3) With MC4 connectors
Can I use rooftop solar panel to charge AC500?
Yes, but please note that your solar roof must meet:
1. No micro-inverter
2. Open circuit voltage 12-150V
3. With MC4 connectors
Note: When OCV exceeds 150V, you may use BLUETTI D300S* to step down the voltage to achieve solar charging.
Does AC500 support charging and discharging at the same time?
How long will AC500 run my device?
Running time = battery capacity x DoD x η ÷ device rated power DoD: Depth of Discharge, η: local inverter efficiency. For AC500, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 1,000W microwave oven with a AC500 + B300S combo, the running time will be 3,072Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 1,000W ≈ 2.5 hours
1) This formula doesn't apply to inductive loads with compressors, such as refrigerators, air conditioners, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Is AC500 waterproof?
No, please keep it in a dry place.
Can I use the fusion box in high voltage areas?