Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Expandable Power Supply
5 Ways to Charge
24/7 UPS Home Backup
240V Connection Available
Multiple Outlets for Every Need
• AC Outlets: 6 x 120V/20A Outlets
• 1 x 120V/30A TT-30
• 3000W in Total
• Inverter Type: Pure Sine Wave
• Surge Power: 6000W
• USB-C Port: 1 x 100W Max.
• USB-A Port: 2 x 5V/3A USB-A, 2 x 18W USB-A
• 12V* DC Outlets: 1 x 12V/30A (RV Outlet)
• 1 x 24V/10A (Car Outlet) *All Regulated
• Wireless Charging Pad: 2 x 15W Max. (For Each)
• AC Charging Cable Input: 3,000W Max.
• Solar Input: 2,400W Max., VOC 12-150VDC, 12A
• Car Input: 12/24V from Cigarette Lighter Port
• Maximum Input: 5,400W, with AC and Solar Input Simultaneously
• 240V Split Phase Bonding: Yes
• App Control: Yes, Wifi & Bluetooth
• Scalability: Expandable W/Up to 4 x B300
• Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
• Weight: 47.6lbs (21.6kg)
• Dimensions (LxWxD): 20.5 x 12.5 x 14.1in ( 52 x 32 x 35.80cm)
• Operating Temperature: -4-104℉ (-20-40℃)
• Storage Temperature: -4-104℉ (-20-40℃)
• Certification: UL2743, UKCA, TELEC, RCM, FCC ID, CE
• Warranty: 48 Months
How many B300 expansion batteries can I connect with the AC300?
A single AC300 can take up to 4x B300 batteries for a capacity of 12,288Wh. Friendly Note: Only the B300 can be connected to the AC300 (the B230 is not compatible).
Does the AC300 work with third-party expansion batteries?
No. The AC300 ONLY works with the BLUETTI B300 expansion battery.
Can I use the AC300 by itself?
No. There's no battery inside the AC300 and it must be paired with the B300.
Does the AC300 support App Control?
Yes. Once connected via WiFi or Bluetooth, the BLUETTI App will enable you to control the AC300+B300 remotely, like switching the working mode and upgrading the firmware.
Can I use it as an uninterruptible power supply (UPS)?
Yes. It supports four UPS modes: Standard UPS, Time Control UPS (Pay less for higher electricity consumption), PV Priority UPS (Recommended for regions with sufficient solar energy), and Customized UPS.
How do I connect this to my home main panel?
BLUETTI recommends a professionally trained and licensed electrician undertake the task. Connect the wires of critical equipment from your house electric panel to the BLUETTI Smart Home Panel*. Then connect AC300 to the Smart Home Panel (panel sold separately).
What is the UPS switching time?
There are two types of working conditions of UPS for the AC300 system.
1) No delay for online UPS;
2) 20ms from standby UPS.
Can I use third-party solar panels to charge the AC300 system?
Yes, if the solar panels' specs meet these conditions:
1) Total Voltage: 12-150V
2) Total Power: 2,400W Max. (From the two PV input ports)
3) Includes MC4 connectors.
Can I use my solar roof to charge the AC300 system?
Yes, but please note your solar roof should have:
1. NO micro-inverter
2. An open-circuit voltage of 12-150V
3. Includes MC4 connectors.
However, when the OCV falls in 150-550V, you should use BLUETTI D300S* to step down the voltage and achieve solar charging (D300S sold separately).
Can I connect two AC300 systems in series?
Yes. With the BLUETTI P030A fusion box*, you can connect two AC300 systems in series for 240V/6,000W output and a total capacity of 24,576Wh (4*B300 for each AC300).
*P030A fusion box is sold separately.
Is the AC300 power station waterproof?
No. Also, please do NOT store it in a humid environment for a long time.
Can it charge and discharge at the same time?
How do I know whether my appliance will work well with the AC300 and B300 combo?
You can add the total wattage of your devices. The AC300 will work if the load doesn't exceed its rated 3,000W.
How long can it run my device?
Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency. For the AC300, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 1,000W microwave oven with AC300+B300 combo, the running time will be: 3,072Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 1,000W ≈ 2.5hrs
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
What is the maximum input charging power of the BLUETTI AC300?
For AC300 with one B300: 3,000W Max. Via a 120V 30A wall socket by a 30A AC charging cable (sold separately). For AC300 with more than one B300: 5,400W Max. Via 3,000W wall socket and 2,400W solar panels simultaneously.
Is the AC300 system hot-swappable?
Yes. You can easily swap battery packs for continuous power use, and the system can hold 4 batteries at once.
Is it possible to replace the built-in battery?
No. If the battery inside your power station is faulty or dead, please contact us.