Anker | 531 Solar Panel (200W) (Only Works for 767 PowerHouse)
3-Mode Angle Adjustments
Seamlessly adjust 531 Solar Panel to 40°, 50°, or 60° via the adjustable kickstand for optimal solar power.
The solar panel's IP67 waterproof protection allows it to withstand even the harshest weather and your adventurous lifestyle.
1.5X Higher Energy Conversion Efficiency
Monocrystalline solar cells and a powerful sunlight-trapping surface provide a conversion efficiency rate up to 23%.
Designed to be brought on adventures, the foldable solar panel is compact, so you can have continuous power to charge your devices quickly on the go.
What You Get
Anker 531 Solar Panel, 9.84ft / 3m solar charging cable, welcome guide, 24-month worry-free warranty, and our friendly customer service.
• Rated Power: 200W
• Open Circuit Voltage: 57.6V
• Operating Voltage: 48V
• Operating Current: 4.17A
• Dimension (Folded): 22.44 × 23.70 × 2.36 in / 570 × 602 × 60 mm
• Dimension (Unfolded): 23.70 × 83.85 × 0.78 in / 602 × 2130 × 20 mm
• Net Weight: 20.34 lb / 9.23 kg
Why can't the solar panel reach its rated 200W power?
The output power of the solar charger is not only related to the weather but also the area of direct sunlight. For maximum sunlight and larger output power, adjust the position and angle of the solar charger.
Which Anker portable power station is this solar charger compatible with?
531 Solar Panel can charge portable power stations with a maximum voltage of up to 60V and has an XT60 input port. We recommend pairing the solar panels with Anker PowerHouse 767.
Is the solar panel waterproof?
531 Solar Panel has an IP67 certification. It is waterproof and can be used in wet weather. Do not expose the XT-60 output port to rain or water without the rubber plug.
Which port does the solar panel have?
531 Solar Panel has one XT-60 output port.
What's the Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp) and Optimum Operating Current (Imp) for this solar panel?
The Optimum Operating Voltage is 48V and the Optimum Operating Current is 4.17A.
Anker Warranty & Returns
Anker provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to the chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
Products sold by Anker as refurbished ("pre-owned") come with their own unique warranty, so please see our refurbished warranty page for details on those items.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
Item Warranty Period (Months)
• Cables: 18, 24 months or lifetime
• Hubs & Adapters: 18 months
• Batteries: 18 or 24 months
• Chargers: 18 or 24 months
• AC Power: 18 or 24 months
• Power Stations (see below)
• Anker EverFrost Powered Cooler 30/40/50：Main body of the cooler: 2 years, compressor of the cooler: 3 years
• Anker SOLIX Solar Bank E1600: 10 years
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products can be returned for a full refund, regardless of the reason, within 30 days of purchase, excluding Corporate purchases/bulk orders, which may not be refundable. (Note: Ordering more than 10 units of a product will be considered a bulk order.）Once the returned item arrives back in Anker’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
Returns must include all accessories ( When returning products purchased in the "Buy One, Get One for $0.99" promotion, you must return both products. If you only return one product, the refund amount will be the amount paid minus the MSRP of the $0.99 product. )
Items must include original packaging
For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
For non-quality related warranty claims, Anker refunds the cost of the product itself
Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Anker’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
How do I return an item?
1. Please reach out to customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return. Please state the reason for return and provide an invoice or screenshot to confirm the order number.
2. Support will share the corresponding return address with you within 24 working hours.
3. For the refund to be processed in a timely manner, please be sure to send a return notification to support with the following information:
• Name of the courier
• Tracking number
How long does it take to get a refund?
Refunds will be issued once the item arrives at our warehouse. The refund will be credited back using the same method as when your initial order was made. Processing time typically takes 3-5 working days.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Anker or Anker's authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
Anker's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through Anker's authorized distributors and retailers, such as Walmart and BestBuy, are handled through Anker (see list of authorized distributors and retailers here).
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Anker will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
Anker must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
For defective items that Anker needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Anker or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
Order number from online purchases made through Anker or Anker's authorized resellers
Dated sales receipt from an authorized Anker reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
Buyer’s accidental returns
Returning personal items
Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Anker quality control to be in working condition
Returning defective items in international shipping
Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
Products without sufficient proof of purchase
Lost or stolen products
Items that have expired their warranty period
Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
Repairs through 3rd parties
Damage from outside sources
Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Anker is not liable for:
Loss of data incurred from use of Anker products
Returning personal items sent to Anker
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Anker, Anker takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Anker does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
Warranty Timeline for Portable Power Station
Item Warranty Period:
• 18 months: Anker 531 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 434Wh)-A1701, Anker 521 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 213Wh)-A1702, Anker 511 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 97Wh)-A1710, Anker 523 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 288Wh)-A1731, Anker 533 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 389Wh)-A1730, Anker 534 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 389Wh)-A1732, Anker 545 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 778Wh)-A1750, Anker 513 Solar Panel (21W)-A2421, Anker 515 Solar Panel (24W)-A2424, Anker 515 Solar Panel (24W Flexible)-A2425
The warranty time differs from different battery cells. Specifically, the 5-year warranty is for models built with LifePO4 batteries, and the 1.5-year warranty is for models built with MCN (Nickel Manganese Cobalt) batteries.
• 24 months: Anker 625 Solar Panel (100W)-A2431, Anker 531 Solar Panel(200W)-A2432
• 60 months: Anker 521 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 256Wh)-A1720, Anker 535 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 512Wh)-A1751, Anker 555 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 1024Wh)-A1760, Anker 757 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 1229Wh)-A1770, Anker 767 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 2048Wh)-A1780
Exclusions and Limitations
Not covered under warranty:
- Products that are damaged or modified.
- Product operated with a damaged cord, plug, or output cable.
- Products that are disassembled.
- Products cleaned with harmful chemicals or detergents.
- Non-quality related issues (after 30 days of purchase).
- Products purchased from unauthorized resellers.
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase.
- Products that have been refunded.
- Products with an expired warranty.
- Lost, stolen products.
- Damage from outside sources.
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to falls, use of the product in excess of its output rating, exposure of the product to rain or snow, extremely low air pressure, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly).
- Purchases from illegitimate resources.