Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
The NEW REVOLUTIONARY AIMS Power Hybrid Inverter gives you total control of your power. It combines solar power and battery backup into one complete, easy to use solution, that provides FREE power and independence from the grid. In addition, the AIMS Power Hybrid Inverter can reduce or eliminate electric bills, provides power during outages, and allows customers to monitor their system from anywhere.
The truth is that when the power goes out in the neighborhood, millions of homeowners with solar panels quickly realize that they are not truly “independent” of the power company because they don’t have batteries in their home to store the power generated from their solar panels. The excess power they have generated goes back to the grid and doesn’t allow them to use the power generated when it really matters most.
Where the AIMS Power Hybrid Inverter makes an immediate impact is in its ability to be programmed to do exactly what you want it to do. Think of an orchestra without a conductor. It may have all the talent and potential in the world, but without a way to organize and direct it, you may as well listen to radio static. AIMS Power Hybrid Inverter is essentially the conductor for every source of power that you have in your house.
• Instead of sending the suns power straight to the power company where they dictate the rate, you can decide how to use YOUR power.
• On a sunny day, you can program it to fill up your batteries first, and then power your house.
• If you are not home, you can pump the excess power back to the Utility Co. and offset your power bill.
• Have an EV car? When you get home, you can charge from batteries or solar for FREE.
• You can program it to power your house at night with batteries and recharge during the day with sunlight.
• Did the grid go down? In the blink of an eye, it automatically switches over to batteries.
• Sun not shining? You can charge your batteries using the grid when rates are low and power your house at specified times.
• Have a generator? Use it to charge your batteries instead of using the grid or solar.
AIMS Power Hybrid Inverter gives you complete control and autonomy over your own power needs because that is exactly what homeowners deserve. The hybrid inverter also includes an APP for remote monitoring which is easy to set up and operate using your cell phone. No matter where you are, you will have the ability to do exactly as you see fit with your power.
While there may be other similar products on the market, our hybrid inverters are much more efficient than the competition because of the higher voltage that they run at. This puts less stress on the entire system and ensures extended durability and improved safety, which is something that we pride ourselves in providing for our customers.
In addition to being more durable, efficient, and safe than others on the market, all of the easy to use kits that are designed for the AIMS Power Hybrid Inverter are from the same manufacturer. This means that instead of having to call three different customer service lines to troubleshoot issues, you will be able to avoid the runaround and work through them with one trusted and competent company. We believe that taking the headache out of troubleshooting is what our customers deserve, and that is what separates us from the competition.
With the easy to use digital touch screen display, the hybrid inverter can be set up using the following simple modes for your convenience:
•Self-Use – The panels will power the electrical loads first, for FREE and any excess energy is then used to recharge a battery bank. The remaining energy will go back to the grid.
• Selling First – The panels will power the loads first and any excess energy will go back to the grid.
• Charge First – The panels will charge the battery bank first and any excess energy will then power the electrical loads for FREE. The remaining energy will go back to the grid. This setting will also allow you to use solar and grid to recharge the batteries if the solar panels can’t produce enough power to charge the batteries.
With all the grid issues these days, it can be said that we are amid a great and trying “power struggle”. The ultimate question you must ask yourself is if you “truly” want to be autonomous when it comes to your power. Can you trust power companies to protect your livelihood and family’s safety?
At AIMS Power, we think that being “free” means that you have the right to always have the ball in your court. We have created a product that empowers customers to finish the initial job that they started when they installed solar panels on their homes. Our Hybrid Inverter is the final step in taking back control of your power portfolio and we believe that it will revolutionize your ability to live life on your own terms.
• Listed to UL 1741-SA I CSA 22.2 No.107-01 I UL1998 I UL1699B
• Stackable (Max 6)
• Direct 3 string PV input
• IP65 NEMA4X rated for outdoor installation
• 10 year warranty
• Customizable DC input voltage for various battery types including lithium and lead
• Free USA based tech support
• Wide programmable voltage input range
• Generator input for backup 240VAC
• Wide PV input voltage range
• Load sharing
• Isolated emergency backup output for defined loads
• Configurable charge and load times based on local utility recommendations
• Loaded with safety features
• Large 5-inch color LCD
• RS485, CAN, Wi-Fi, 4G
• Extremely efficient
• FCC Part 15 Class B
• PV INPUT: PIHY4600 – 4600 WATT (4.6kW)
• Max Input Power (kW): 6.9
• Max PV Voltage (V): 660
• MPPT Range (V): 80-550
• Normal Voltage: 360
• Startup Voltage: 100
• Max Input Current (A): 15.5 x 2
• Max Short Current (A): 26 x 2
• Max Charge/Discharge Power (kW): 6.9 | 6.9
• Max Charge/Discharge Current(A): 50
• Battery Voltage (V): 230
• Battery Voltage Range(V): 80- 495
• Battery Type: Lithium | Lead
• Max Continuous Power(kVA): 4.6
• Max Continuous Current(A): 19.5 | 22.5
• Nominal Grid Voltage (V): 211 to 264 @ 240 | 183 to 229 @ 208 (not 3 phase, split phase)
• Nominal Grid Frequency (Hz): 60
• Output Power: Factor .99 adjustable
• Current THD(%): <3
AC BACK-UP & GENERATOR
• Max Continuous Power(kVA): 4.6
• Max Continuous Current(A): 19.5 | 22.5
• Max Peak Currenty (A)(10 min): 28.8 | 33.2
• Max Peak Power(kVA)(10 min): 6.9 | 6.9
• Nominal AC Voltage L-L(V): 240 | 208 (not 3 phase)
• Nominal AC Voltage L-N(V): 120 | 120
• Nominal AC Frequency(Hz): 60
• Switching Time(ms): <10
• Voltage THD(%): <3
• CEC Efficiency(%): 97
• Max Efficiency(%): 97.6
• PV to Battery Efficiency(%): 98.1
• Battery to AC Efficiency(%): 96.8
• PV Reverse Polarity Protection: YES
• Battery Reverse Polarity Protection: YES
• Over Current/Voltage Protection: YES
• Anti-Islanding Protection: YES
• AC Short Circuit Protection: YES
• Residual Current Detection: YES
• Ground Fault Monitoring: YES
• Insulation Resister Detection: YES
• PV Arc Detection: YES
• Rapid Shut Down/Disconnect: YES
• Enclosure Protect Level: IP65 | NEMA4X
• Cooling: Natural Convection
• Relative Humidity: 0-100%
• Operating Temperature Range: -25 to 60C | -77 to 140F
• Operating Altitude: < 4000 m | <13123 ft without derating
• Noise Emission (dB): <25
• Stanby Consumption (W): <10
• Mounting: Wall Bracket
• Communication with RSD: SUNSPEC
• Display & Communication Interfaces: Full Color LED, RS485, CAN, Wi-Fi
• Certification & Approvals: UL 1741 SA | CSA 2202 No. 107-01 |UL 1998 | Rules21 | • HECO: Rule 14 | IP65 | CEC
• EMC: FCC Part 15 Class B
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
• 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
• 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
• 3 Years for generators
• Batteries – product specific
• Solar products – product specific
• Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. A restocking fee may be applied if used or missing packaging and/or parts are not returned. Limited and prorated warranties on some products.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, serial numbers or other identifying information
• Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
• Alterations or customizations
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller (if you want to know if a seller is authorized, call us at 775-359-6703)
• Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
• Contact AIMS Power™ via the AIMS Power return portal at https://aimspower.returnsportal.net/ to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
• An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
• Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
• AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 30 days.
• Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
• When shipping the product for a return:
1.) Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
2.) Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
3.) It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
4.) AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
• The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
• For any other questions please contact us via email@example.com.