Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
ETA NOV 20
Overview: 8000-Watt 12-Volt AIMS Power Inverter
Our 8000-Watt Modified Sine Inverter delivers inverter technology at its finest. This exciting new 8000W 12V modified sine inverter is smaller, lighter and more efficient.
AIMS Power’s old model of this inverter is still trusted and will continue to be used long into the future by business owners around the world, including mobile businesses.
But we have developed a new version of this 8000-watt inverter that’s even better. Thanks to advances in technology, this redesigned inverter will be in high demand.
Weighing just under 20 pounds, our new AIMS Power 8000-watt DC to AC power inverter measures 19.02″ x 7.76″ x 6.02″. Its ability to run off most vehicles’ and RV and boat 12-volt power systems makes it an ideal solution for owners of mobile businesses. You can run the inverter from most car and truck systems without having to modify the power source.
• 8000W max continuous power
• Modified sine wave
• Volt meter on front panel to monitor your battery voltage
• Amp meter on front panel to monitor your current use (rate at which battery is drained)
• Over Temperature LED indicator
• Over Load LED indicator
• AC direct connect terminal block
• On/off switch
• Over Temperature protection
• Over Load protection
• Single cooling fan operation thermally controlled
• Internally fuse protected
• AC output short circuit protection
• Auto reset on most fault conditions
• Aluminum case for optimal cooling
• Pre-wired for remote on/off switch
• Pre-slotted mounting plate
• Instruction manual
• Free 1 year tech support
• 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
• Continuous output power: 8000 Watts
• Surge power capability (peak power): 16000 Watts
• dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
• Output voltage: 120 Volts ac +/- 10%
• Output wave form: modified sine wave with phase correction
• Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
• Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
• Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
• No load current: < 1.3 DC amps
• Full load efficiency: 90%
• 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
• No load minimum operating temperature: 30ºF
• Full load maximum operating temperature: 140ºF
• AC Output Socket Type: quadruple Type 2 -3 prong
• High input voltage protection: 15V-17V
• Low input voltage shutdown: 10V Internal fuse protection
• Product size (L x W x H): 19.02”X 7.76”X 6.02”
• Weight: unit 19.8 lbs boxed 24 lbs
• UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
• This inverter requires 2 sets of 4 AWT cable if you are going to run at 8000 watts.
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
• 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
• 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
• 3 Years for generators
• Batteries – product specific
• Solar products – product specific
• Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. A restocking fee may be applied if used or missing packaging and/or parts are not returned. Limited and prorated warranties on some products.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, serial numbers or other identifying information
• Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
• Alterations or customizations
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller (if you want to know if a seller is authorized, call us at 775-359-6703)
• Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
• Contact AIMS Power™ via the AIMS Power return portal at https://aimspower.returnsportal.net/ to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
• An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
• Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
• AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 30 days.
• Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
• When shipping the product for a return:
1.) Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
2.) Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
3.) It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
4.) AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
• The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
• For any other questions please contact us via email@example.com.