Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
Overview: Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters represent the most economical solution for powering a large number of appliances. The waveform produced by a Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter is “blocky” resembling a set of steps whereas the waveform produced by utility companies is smooth much like a curvy road.
Therefore because of the type of waveform the Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters produce they are suitable for most applications. Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters are more efficient in converting battery power to AC. So if you’re looking to make a pot of coffee run a heater or air conditioner or appliances that can withstand occasional electrical noise a Modified Sine Wave Inverter is a cost-effective solution.
To select the right inverter first determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Then select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices. Some appliances have a start up amperage. At AIMS you’ll discover our inverters range from 75 watts up to 8000 watts – more than enough to power nearly every application imaginable.
• 800 watt continuous power
• Modified sine wave
• LED: Green power on and red heavy load/fault condition
• Dual ac receptacles
• On/off switch
• Over Temperature protection
• Over Load protection
• Convenient cooling fan operation
• Cables included for direct connect to battery. 40″ 8 awg.
• Internally fuse protected
• ac output short circuit protection
• Aluminum case for optimal cooling
• Pre-slotted mounting plate
• Isolated ground neutral
• Instruction manual
• Free 1 year tech support
• 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
• Continuous output power: 800 Watts
• Surge power capability (peak power): 1600 Watts not meant for start up applications
• Short circuit protection
• dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts · Output voltage: 120 Volts ac
• Output wave form: modified sine wave
• Output frequency: 60 Hz
• Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
• Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
• No load current @ 12V: < 0.7 dc Amps
• Full load efficiency: 90%
• 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
• No load minimum operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius
• Full load maximum operating temperature: 55 +/- 5 degrees Celsius (automatic shutdown)
• AC Output Socket Type: dual Type 2 -3 prong
• High input voltage protection: 15.5V
• Low input voltage shutdown: 10.5V
• Internal fuse protection
• Product size (L x W x H): 9.25”X 3.5”X 2.25”
• Unit Weight: 2.6 lbs
• Boxed Weight: 4.0 lbs
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
• 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
• 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
• 3 Years for generators
• Batteries – product specific
• Solar products – product specific
• Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. A restocking fee may be applied if used or missing packaging and/or parts are not returned. Limited and prorated warranties on some products.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, serial numbers or other identifying information
• Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
• Alterations or customizations
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller (if you want to know if a seller is authorized, call us at 775-359-6703)
• Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
• Contact AIMS Power™ via the AIMS Power return portal at https://aimspower.returnsportal.net/ to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
• An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
• Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
• AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 30 days.
• Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
• When shipping the product for a return:
1.) Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
2.) Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
3.) It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
4.) AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
• The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
• For any other questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.