Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
The AIMS Power low frequency 6000 Watt 48-volt, split phase 120/240 Vac power inverter charger is not your average every-day power inverter. This is a top-of-the-line power inverter, built for the purpose of running your whole house (smaller home), business office or large RV.
This inverter charger is perfect for your off grid system or for use as an emergency backup supply. Built with a 48 volt DC input, this inverter performs with very little power loss. Users receive a notable increase in efficiency in large systems when compared to using inverters that accept 12 or 24 volts. This can be an attractive feature for sustainability lovers looking to live as efficiently as possible.
The 6000 watt inverter charger can utilize 240V grid power to charge the batteries and send the power out to your application using the built-in 60 amp charger. If the grid power is lost, this inverter is equipped with a seamless automatic transition transfer switch, becoming a true UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) when you need it in emergency situations and natural disasters (battery required).
• 6000 watt low frequency inverter 110-120 Volt
• 18000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
• Split phase 110/120/220/230/240 Vac ( if you only need 120V see model PICOGLF60W48V120V)
• Battery priority selector
• AC direct connect terminal block
• Marine coated and protected
• Multi stage smart charger 60 Amp charges GEL, Lead, AGM, Lithium
• Remote panel available
• Auto gen start
• Battery temp sensor available
• Resettable circuit breakers
• 10msec typical transfer time
• Optional 25W power save mode
• 7 battery type settings for charger
• Continuous output power: 6000 Watt
• Surge rating: 18,000 Watt (20 seconds)
• Output waveform: pure sine/same as input (bypass mode)
• Output voltage: 100-110-120/220/230/240 VAC – split phase 120 & 240Vac
• Nominal efficiency: >88% (peak)
• Line mode efficiency: >95%
• Output frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
• Typical transfer time: 10ms (Max)
• THD: < 10% DC
• Ambient operating temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
• Nominal input voltage: 48 VDC
• Minimum start voltage: 44 VDC
• Low battery alarm: 42 Vdc-44 VDC
• Low battery trip: 40 VDC-42VDC
• High voltage alarm: 64 VDC
• Low battery voltage restart: 53.2 VDC
• Idle consumption: 1.67 amps DC
• Power saver mode idle consumption: <.83 amps DC
• Output voltage: depends on battery type
• Charger rate: 60A
• Selectable charge setting based on battery type
• Adjustable charge current off-20%-100%
• Four stage smart charger
Transfer Switch Specifications:
• 75 amp @ 120 Vac and 40 AMP @ 240 Vac automatic transfer switch (bypass)
• 10 ms (max)
• Unit weight: 80 lbs.
• Unit size: L x W x H: 27.88 x 8.74 x 7.10 inches
• Shipping weight: 89 lbs.
• Shipping size: L x W x H: 30.5 x 14.25 x 13.75 inches
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
• 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
• 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
• 3 Years for generators
• Batteries – product specific
• Solar products – product specific
• Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. A restocking fee may be applied if used or missing packaging and/or parts are not returned. Limited and prorated warranties on some products.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, serial numbers or other identifying information
• Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
• Alterations or customizations
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller (if you want to know if a seller is authorized, call us at 775-359-6703)
• Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
• Contact AIMS Power™ via the AIMS Power return portal at https://aimspower.returnsportal.net/ to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
• An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
• Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
• AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 30 days.
• Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
• When shipping the product for a return:
1.) Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
2.) Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
3.) It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
4.) AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
• The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
• For any other questions please contact us via email@example.com.