Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
Featuring AIMS Power, 60 watt foldable and portable solar panel, made with high quality monocrystalline solar cells and a water resistant rugged case.
This portable solar power panel quickly folds and unfolds into a compact carrying case for easy set-up and storage.
One the front of the carrying case, there is a zipper pocket to store a small charge controller. The foldable panel also includes a built in 6 foot charge controller wire allowing for quick connection to various size charge controllers.
The carrying case is water resistant, includes a comfortable rubber handle and secures using side release plastic buckles.
Backed by a 10 year warranty and weighing in at under 3 pounds, this portable solar panel is a must for every remote application needing power.
• Constructed with high quality material and advanced monocrystalline solar cells for efficient energy harvest
• Built in solar charge controller cable 6ft
• Ideal for curved and uneven surfaces. RVs, boats, bus, vans, utilities, golf carts, bikes and back packs
• Portable and easily adjusts to the optimum sunlight angle
• Accordion style fold up case
• Weather resistant. Appropriate for outdoor use.
• Durable and rugged case with convenient side zipper pocket to store wires and charge controller
• Lightweight and super thin allowing for easy storage and set up
• Bypass diode minimizes the power drop when shaded
• Reverse current protection
• Modules are independently tested to ensure conformance with certification and regulatory standards
• Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001 quality management system standards
• Panels capable of +/- 3% power efficiency than rated
• 5 year warranty, 10 year 80% output
• High performance: light transmittance up to 93%
• Cell Efficiency: 22.3% (one of the highest)
• Module Efficiency: 19.2% (one of the highest)
• Maximum Power: 60W
• Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/- 5%): +/- 3W
• Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
• Max Power Voltage (Vmp): 19.8 V
• Max Power Current (Imp): 3 A
• Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.7 V
• Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 3.6 A
• Maximum Fuse Rating: 10 A
• Fire Safety Class: Class A
• Temperature Range: -40⁰F to 185⁰F
• Number of cells: 2 x 6 x 3
• Charge controller PV Wire: 10 AWG with spade connector easily fits into various charge controllers
Temperature Coefficients ⁰C:
• ISC(%): +2.6
• Voc(%): -50.6
• Prm(%): -.38
• Im(%): +2.2
• Vm(%): -60.8
• Dimensions: Expanded 33 X 15.8 X 0.20 inches Folded 11.22 x 15.85 x .6 inches
• Weight: 2.85 lbs
• Certifications: CE, ETL, TUV and RoHS
• Water resistant
• Durable rubber handle
• Easy side slide buckles
• Convenient size zipper pocket for wires and charge controller storage
• 5 year manufacturer, 10 years 80% output
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
• 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
• 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
• 3 Years for generators
• Batteries – product specific
• Solar products – product specific
• Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. A restocking fee may be applied if used or missing packaging and/or parts are not returned. Limited and prorated warranties on some products.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, serial numbers or other identifying information
• Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
• Alterations or customizations
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller (if you want to know if a seller is authorized, call us at 775-359-6703)
• Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
• Contact AIMS Power™ via the AIMS Power return portal at https://aimspower.returnsportal.net/ to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
• An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
• Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
• AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 30 days.
• Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
• When shipping the product for a return:
1.) Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
2.) Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
3.) It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
4.) AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
• The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
• For any other questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.