Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
This 5000 Watt pure sine inverter with GFCI uses a D.S.P. (Digital Signal Processor) driver to safely generate a pure sine wave at a high quality 120 VAC output. The product responds to the high and low battery voltage changes and adapts to its output perfectly to ensure a stable 120 VAC.
The innovative technology of this pure sine inverter will support the usage of sensitive loads. All DC and AC operations are automatically controlled by the D.S.P. program. The improved efficiency of this inverter ensures nominal output voltage even at low input DC voltage. Since the output voltage is 3% of the variation input voltage stable power will always be produced for your AC loads.
This inverter has excellent driving power with a surge output that’s 2 times higher than the output capacity. This allows you to exceed the output for a short period of time (500 milliseconds) to power some devices with a quick startup surge. With various protection circuits built in, this product will automatically shut down at low voltage or in the event of a sudden change of input/output power.
The inverter also shows excellent performance and reliability control during rapid environmental changes such as ambient temperature.
• Includes 5000 Watt continuous power 10000 Watt surge 12 volt DC input Pure sine wave inverter, 11ft 4/0 AWG cables, ANL fuse (500 amp), wire for optional toggle switch and volt meter
• 60hz or 50hz switch
• Highly efficient – improved output at low voltage
• 2 – GFCI outlets
• Direct connect AC terminal block
• Remote on/off wire included for optional on/off switch 4.7″
• Isolated ground & neutral
• Short circuit protection (GFCI and AC breaker)
• On/off switch
• LED indicator
• AC breaker
• Dual cooling fans thermally controlled
• Instruction manual
• Lifetime tech support and 1 year warranty parts and labor
• DC input voltage: 13.2 volt (10.5 volt-15 volt)
• Output voltage no load: 120VAC +/- 3%
• Continuous: 5000 Watts
• Surge: 10000 Watts
• 91% efficiency
• No load current (fan off): 2.6 amps 12 volt
• No load current (fan on): 4.4 amps 12 volt
• Low battery shut down: 10.0 volt
• Low battery return on power: 11.2 volt
• High battery shut down: 15.9 volt
• High battery return on power: 15.0 volt
• Frequency selection 50/60hz
• Over temperature protection: -25ºC – 79ºC
• Cooling fan on temperature: 40ºC
• GFCI outlets rated at 20 amps per block
• Unit weight: 25.70 lbs.
• Unit size L x W x H: 23.75 x 8.86 x 6.22 inches
• Shipping weight: 32 lbs.
• Shipping size L x W x H: 29 x 14 x 11.50 inches
• Includes DC volt meter
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
• 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
• 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
• 3 Years for generators
• Batteries – product specific
• Solar products – product specific
• Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. A restocking fee may be applied if used or missing packaging and/or parts are not returned. Limited and prorated warranties on some products.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, serial numbers or other identifying information
• Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
• Alterations or customizations
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller (if you want to know if a seller is authorized, call us at 775-359-6703)
• Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
• Contact AIMS Power™ via the AIMS Power return portal at https://aimspower.returnsportal.net/ to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
• An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
• Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
• AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 30 days.
• Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
• When shipping the product for a return:
1.) Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
2.) Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
3.) It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
4.) AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
• The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
• For any other questions please contact us via email@example.com.