Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
12 volt 50/60 hz Industrial
Overview: 5000-Watt Pure Sine Inverter – 12 VDC, 50 and 60 Hz
AIMS Power is proud to bring you this new 5000-Watt Pure Sine Power Inverter. Designed for harsh environments, it has been completely overhauled.
This AIMS 5000-watt inverter now boasts a dual GFCI outlet and is FCC certified. This product also includes a thermally controlled fan, meaning it delivers increased efficiency with less noise. It will continue to put out stable, pure sine power and maintain output voltage even as your battery bank voltage decreases.
High-output performance is achieved through a DSP (Digital Signal Process) drive. With this 5000-watt power inverter, 12-volt industrial-grade design provides power and flexibility for business or pleasure. This inverter is ideal for running nonlinear loads (such as variable-speed motors and small compressors).
Pure sine power is also preferred for laser jet printers, sensitive electronics and computer servers as well as microwaves, medical equipment, anything with a circuit board and cordless drill battery chargers. An external battery voltage sensor lets you monitor your battery capacity and power consumption.
Packed with 5000 watts of power, this inverter can be used for off-grid home backup power systems. It’s ideal for solar and boat applications as well as work vehicles and RVs. It can help give you the ability to work or play practically anywhere.
We back it with a one-year warranty on parts and labor as well as free lifetime tech support. Call or email us with any questions.
• 5000 Watt continuous power
• 10000 Watt surge
• 12 Volt DC input
• Pure sine wave
• 60hz or 50hz switch
• Highly efficient : > 95% @ 1/3 load
• Efficient output at low voltage
• 2 – GFCI Dual Outlet
• Direct connect AC Terminal Block Connector and
• Cable for optional remote on/off switch
• Isolated ground & neutral
• Short circuit protection (GFCI and
• AC Breaker)
• On/off switch
• 5 Function Protection LED indicator
• AC Breaker
• Dual cooling fans thermally controlled
• DC volt meter included
• Instruction manual
• Lifetime tech support
• 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor replacement
• DC Input Voltage 13.2 V (10.5V-15V)
• Output Voltage no load 120Vac +/- 3%
• Continuous 5000 Watts
• Surge 10000 Watts (1/2 second)
• 91% Efficiency @ full load
• No Load Current (Fan Off) 2.6A 12V
• No Load Current (Fan On) 4.4A 12V
• Low Battery Shut Down: 10.0V
• Low Battery Return on Power: 11.2V
• High Battery Shut Down: 15.9V
• High battery return on Power: 15.0V
• Frequency Selection 50/60hz
• Over Temperature Protection: -25ºC – 79ºC
• Cooling Fan on Temperature: 40ºC
• GFCI Outlets rated at 20A per block.
• Dimensions (inches) 23.75 x 8.88 x 6.25
• Weight: 27lbs
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
• 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
• 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
• 3 Years for generators
• Batteries – product specific
• Solar products – product specific
• Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. A restocking fee may be applied if used or missing packaging and/or parts are not returned. Limited and prorated warranties on some products.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, serial numbers or other identifying information
• Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
• Alterations or customizations
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller (if you want to know if a seller is authorized, call us at 775-359-6703)
• Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
• Contact AIMS Power™ via the AIMS Power return portal at https://aimspower.returnsportal.net/ to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
• An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
• Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
• AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 30 days.
• Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
• When shipping the product for a return:
1.) Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
2.) Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
3.) It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
4.) AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
• The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
• For any other questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.