Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
24vdc to 120/240vac Output Listed to Ul & Csa
Overview: AIMS Power 4000 Watt Pure Sine Low Frequency Inverter split phase with built-in battery charger and transfer switch. This inverter charger is perfect for medium-sized industrial applications that depend upon power being available even under heavy load. This heavy-duty inverter charger is ready to go wherever you need it. Use this product for renewable solar, off-grid, business back up power, mobile and emergency backup power applications anywhere that uses 100/110/120/220/230/240 volts of alternating current. This product also has auto frequency detection that allows users to operate at either 50 or 60 hertz.
This AIMS power inverter charger includes a powerful 55 amp charger and is capable of accepting any source of 240V AC power to charge batteries, including a gas or diesel generator or shore power.
The 4000 watt inverter charger is capable of a 12000 watt surge for 20 seconds and can run at 4000 watts continuously. This inverter will never completely drain your batteries as it's low-voltage shut-down keeps the voltage at either 20 volts or 21 volts depending on your selection. With the battery priority mode, you can set your inverter to run directly off of a battery back-up system instead of a generator or tertiary source of AC Power.
The inverter charger comes with a power saver mode that pulses every 30 seconds, attempting to detect a necessary load of 25 watts or more before it will turn on. Otherwise, the inverter will “sleep” and draw right around a half an amp per hour, saving you precious reserve power in your batteries until you need it.
An optional wired LED or LCD remote can be added for fast and easy operation if your inverter charger is mounted in a location that is inconvenient to get at. This allows the unit to be operated within the cab of a vehicle or from another location in the home or campsite.
• 4000 watt low frequency inverter
• 12000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
• 24 Volt DC
• Split phase 120/240Vac output
• Listed to UL 458, 1741, 1012 and CSA 22.2 NO. 107.1 & 107.2
• Battery priority selector
• Terminal block
• Marine coated and protected
• Multi stage smart charger 55 Amp
• Charges lithium LiFePO4, GEL, AGM and lead batteries. We recommend to check
• battery charging specifications for all batteries.
• Remote panel available LED or LCD
• Auto frequency
• 10msec typical transfer time
• Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
• 7 battery type settings for charger
• Allows start up and through power with depleted batteries
• Automatic transfer switch
• Continuous output power: 4000 Watts
• Surge rating: 12000 Watts (20 Seconds)
• Output waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
• Output voltage 100-110-120-220-230-240Vac
• Output breaker: 50 Amps
• Nominal efficiency: >88% (Peak)
• Line mode efficiency: >95%
• Output frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
• Typical transfer time: 10ms (Max)
• THD: < 10% DC
• Ambient operating temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
• Transfer Switch SpecificationsListed to UL 458, 1741, 1012 and CSA 22.2 NO. 107.1 & 107.2
• Nominal input voltage: 24.0Vdc
• Minimum start voltage: 20.0Vdc
• Low battery alarm: 21.0Vdc-22.0Vdc
• Low battery trip: 20.0Vdc-21.0Vdc
• High voltage alarm: 32.0Vdc
• Low battery voltage restart: 26.6Vdc
• Idle consumption: 52.5 watts
• Idle consumption with power saver mode ON: <25 watts
• Output voltage: depends on battery Type
• Charger rate: 55A
• Over charge protection shutdown 31.4V
• Selectable charge setting based on battery type
• Adjustable charge current: off-15%-100%
• Four stage smart charger
• 50 amp automatic transfer switch
• 10 ms (max)
Listed to UL 458, 1741, 1012 and CSA 22.2 NO. 107.1 & 107.2
2 Year warranty
• Unit Weight: 84 lb.
• Unit Size L x W x H: 19 x 16.5 x 8 inches
• Shipping Weight: 88 lb
• Shipping L x W x H 30.5 x 14.25 x 13.75 inches
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
• 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
• 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
• 3 Years for generators
• Batteries – product specific
• Solar products – product specific
• Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. A restocking fee may be applied if used or missing packaging and/or parts are not returned. Limited and prorated warranties on some products.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, serial numbers or other identifying information
• Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
• Alterations or customizations
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller (if you want to know if a seller is authorized, call us at 775-359-6703)
• Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
• Contact AIMS Power™ via the AIMS Power return portal at https://aimspower.returnsportal.net/ to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
• An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
• Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
• AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 30 days.
• Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
• When shipping the product for a return:
1.) Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
2.) Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
3.) It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
4.) AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
• The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
• For any other questions please contact us via email@example.com.