Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
The AIMS 4000 Watt, 48 Volt DC to 120/240 Volt AC pure sine wave inverter charger with built-in transfer switch and battery charger is your solution for backup or off grid power solutions.
This inverter is split-phase and will output 110/120 or 220/230/240Vac, and operates at 50 or 60Hz via the SW4 dipswitch on the DC side of the product. This means that this inverter works internationally and is operable with nearly any electrical system on the planet.
Split Phase Power Inverter
The 110/120/220/240 split phase inverter is capable of producing 2 legs of 110v, making this inverter perfect for home and shop applications with a 220 panel in place.
The 4000 Watt inverter is also built to withstand reasonable heat and temperature fluctuations because of its over-temperature protection and dual thermally-controlled fans and it’s protected from humidity or airborne dust and dirt by virtue of its marine-coated (or “conformal-coated”) boards. This inverter provides reliable power needed in any RV, boat, camping, business or residential emergency backup power application and built with a 48 Volt DC input for more efficiency.
When you purchase a low frequency inverter charger from AIMS Power, you’re getting our top-of-the-line product offering. The unit is repairable, and we stand behind it with a free one-year warranty and tech support.
• 4000 watt low frequency inverter
• 12000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
• 48 Volt DC
• 120/240 VAC split phase output
• Battery priority selector
• Terminal block
• Marine coated and protected
• Multi stage smart charger 115 Amp
• Charges lithium LiFePO4, GEL, AGM and lead batteries. We recommend to check battery charging specifications for all batteries.
• Remote panel available
• Auto frequency
• 10msec typical transfer time
• Optional 25W power save mode
• 7 battery type settings for charger
• Automatic transfer switch
Output Specifications: 4000 WATT PURE SINE INVERTER CHARGER
• Continuous output power: 4000 Watt
• Surge rating: 12000 Watt (20 seconds)
• Output: 110/120/220/240 VAC 50 or 60 Hz
• Output waveform: pure sine/same as input (bypass mode)
• Nominal efficiency: >88% (peak)
• Line mode efficiency: >95%
• Output frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz and 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
• Typical transfer time: 10ms (max)
• THD: < 10% DC
• Ambient operating temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
• Nominal input voltage: 48.0 VDC
• Minimum start voltage: 44.0 VDC
• Low battery alarm: 42 VDC-44.0 VDC
• Low battery trip: 40 VDC-42 VDC
• High voltage alarm: 64 VDC
• Low battery voltage restart: 53.2 VDC
• Idle consumption: 1.67 amps DC
• Power saver mode idle consumption: <.83 amps DC
• Output voltage: depends on battery type
• Charger rate: 40 A
• Over charge protection shutdown: 62.8 V
• Selectable charge setting based on battery type
• Adjustable charge current off -20%-100%
• Four stage smart charger
Transfer Switch Specifications:
• 50 amp @ 120Vac or 30 amp @ 240 Vac automatic transfer switch (bypass)
• 10 ms (max)
• Unit weight: 64 lbs.
• Unit size L x W x H: 27.88 x 8.74 x 7.10 inches
• Shipping weight: 75 lbs.
• Shipping size L x W x H: 30.5 x 14.25 x 13.75 inches
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
• 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
• 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
• 3 Years for generators
• Batteries – product specific
• Solar products – product specific
• Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. A restocking fee may be applied if used or missing packaging and/or parts are not returned. Limited and prorated warranties on some products.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, serial numbers or other identifying information
• Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
• Alterations or customizations
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller (if you want to know if a seller is authorized, call us at 775-359-6703)
• Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
• Contact AIMS Power™ via the AIMS Power return portal at https://aimspower.returnsportal.net/ to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
• An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
• Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
• AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 30 days.
• Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
• When shipping the product for a return:
1.) Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
2.) Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
3.) It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
4.) AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
• The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
• For any other questions please contact us via email@example.com.