Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
24Vdc to 120Vac Output
Overview: The AIMS Power 4000 watt 24 volt pure sine low frequency inverter charger is one of the best in its class. This inverter charger is a perfect product to create an environmentally-friendly power system with. Its high-wattage capacity allows for use in almost any application, and this inverter charger’s 24 volt capacity allows for maximum efficiency. This inverter charger is perfect for industrial use but can also be a great tool for savvy consumers. Use this product for renewable solar, off-grid home and business back up power, mobile and emergency backup power applications anywhere that uses 110 or 120 volts of alternating current.
Have a class-A motor home or a fleet of charter busses that need a reliable 24 volt inverter to power electronics anywhere? This AIMS Power inverter charger is perfect, because it’s trusted running even the most sensitive mobile technology, including construction vehicles that do government-sanctioned oil pipeline inspections. If you’re looking for an inverter charger that can operate off of a vehicles standard power system (at 12 volts), buy AIMS Power’s 4000 watt 12 volt pure sine low frequency inverter charger.
This inverter charger features a 300% surge rating which gives it the capability to withstand 12,000 watts for up to 20 seconds. This means it has no issues powering tools with locked rotor startup or Locked Rotor Amperage (LRA), like air compressors or air conditioners.
AIMS Power’s 4000 watt 24 volt version accepts any source of 120 volt alternating current (VAC) power to charge a battery bank. Use a diesel or gas generator or shore power at an truck stop and/or RV Park. This inverter charger even accepts power from the wall at home, and it can be used globally (in any country that accepts 120VAC output) with the Auto Frequency Detection feature.
Have a 24 volt houseboat/party boat you’d like to hook up to some serious aftermarket stereo equipment? This AIMS Power inverter charger is perfect, because you’ll be able to handle high electronic surges, which stereo equipment is known to produce. Whether you’re looking to upfit your boat with some enormous speakers, some fancy electronic fishing equipment or a massage chair (only joking), this inverter charger will surely get you all the power you need.
With the product’s battery priority mode, the inverter charger can run directly off of a battery back-up system instead of a generator or tertiary source of AC Power. The inverter charger comes with a Power Saver mode that pulses every 3 seconds, attempting to detect a necessary load of 25 watts or more before it will turn on. Otherwise, the inverter charger will “sleep” and draw about half an amp per hour, saving precious battery reserve power until it’s needed.
• 4000 watt low frequency inverter
• 12000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
• 24 Volt DC
• Battery Priority Selector
• Terminal Block
• Marine Coated and Protected
• Multi Stage Smart charger 50 Amp
• Charges lithium LiFePO4, GEL, AGM and lead batteries. We recommend to check
• battery charging specifications for all batteries.
• Remote panel available
• Auto frequency
• 10msec typical transfer time
• Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
• 7 battery type settings for charger
• Automatic transfer switch
Inverter Output Specifications:
• Continuous Output Power: 4000 Watts
• Surge Rating: 12000 Watts (20 Seconds)
• Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
• Output Voltage 100-110-120Vac
• Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
• Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
• Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
• Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
• THD: < 10% DC
• Ambient operating temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
• Nominal Input Voltage: 24.0Vdc
• Minimum Start Voltage: 20.0Vdc
• Low Battery Alarm: 21.0Vdc-22.0Vdc
• Low battery Trip: 20.0Vdc-21.0Vdc
• High Voltage Alarm: 32.0Vdc
• Low battery Voltage Restart: 26.6Vdc
• Idle Consumption: 52.5 Watts
• Idle Consumption with Power Saver Mode ON: <25 Watts
• Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
• Charger Rate: 50A
• Over Charge Protection Shutdown 31.4V
• Selectable Charge setting based on battery type
• Adjustable charge current off-20%-100%
• Four Stage Smart Charger
Transfer Switch Specifications
• 40 amp automatic transfer switch
• 10 ms (max)
• Unit Weight: 62 lbs.
• Unit Size L x W x H: 27.88 x 8.74 x 7.10 inches
• Shipping Weight: 72 lbs.
• Shipping L x W x H 30.5 x 14.25 x 13.75 inches
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
• 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
• 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
• 3 Years for generators
• Batteries – product specific
• Solar products – product specific
• Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. A restocking fee may be applied if used or missing packaging and/or parts are not returned. Limited and prorated warranties on some products.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, serial numbers or other identifying information
• Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
• Alterations or customizations
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller (if you want to know if a seller is authorized, call us at 775-359-6703)
• Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
• Contact AIMS Power™ via the AIMS Power return portal at https://aimspower.returnsportal.net/ to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
• An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
• Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
• AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 30 days.
• Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
• When shipping the product for a return:
1.) Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
2.) Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
3.) It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
4.) AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
• The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
• For any other questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.