Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
12Vdc / 240Vac Input & 120/240Vac Split Phase Output
Overview: Combine this solar inverter charger with a deep-cycle battery bank for off-grid, mobile and emergency backup power.
The most popular feature of this unit is the direct connect terminal block, which allows a 300 percent surge capacity for up to 20 seconds. When using the terminal block, this inverter peaks at 12000 watts with the power to run many tools and appliances with a startup surges, such as a refrigerators, freezers, microwaves and blow dryers.
If you’re looking for an inverter with similar capabilities but a lower wattage capacity, check out the 2000 watt low frequency AIMS Power inverter charger.
Use this product for renewable solar, off-grid home and business back up power, mobile and emergency backup power applications anywhere that uses 110/120 OR 220/230/240 volts of alternating current. The inverter accepts 12 volts DC, which makes it great for vehicle upfitting as well as boat and RV applications that use a 12 volt battery system. The inverter outputs 120/240 volts AC.
The marine-coated or conformal-coated boards also make this inverter great for mobile applications, as it protects the product from dust or water vapor that may be present in the air.
A low frequency label has been given to this inverter because of the lowered level of total harmonic distortion (THD) produced during the DC to AC inversion process. This allows for a cleaner transfer of energy, which increases efficiency, and it also provides a quieter performance.
This inverter will also run powerful tools like most electric chainsaws, portable grinders, shop vacs, and more.Tools with higher startup surges like air compressors may require an upgrade to the 6000 watt low frequency AIMS Power inverter charger.
This 4000 watt inverter charger produces a pure sine wave, which some appliances require for use. So it can run laser jet printers, computers, televisions, CPAP machines and other medical equipment.
During a big storm that knocks out electricity, a battery-bank and power inverter running a sump pump could be the difference that saves a home from flooding. The power to run a heater could save someone thousands of dollars by keeping plumbing pipes from freezing.
Also great for emergency backup power applications is the automatic transfer switch on this unit, which keeps the power supply uninterrupted in the event of an outage. With the inverter hooked up to shore power, it will detect the loss of electricity and start pulling energy from a connected battery bank instead to keep the power supply constant.
This inverter also has an optional remote port, allowing you to turn the product on and off from a distance. Click here to purchase the remote.Other popular applications for this inverter include powering lights and other appliances in an off-grid cabin, providing electricity for a mobile business or mobile office, and running camping equipment.
• 4000 watt low frequency inverter
• 12000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
• 120/240 Vac output split phase(/li>
• Battery priority selector
• AC direct connect terminal block
• Marine coated and protected
• Multi stage smart charger 115 Amp
• Charges lithium LiFePO4, gel, AGM and lead batteries. We recommend checking • battery charging specifications for all batteries.
• Remote panel available
• Auto frequency
• 10msec typical transfer time
• Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
• 7 battery type settings for charger
• Automatic transfer switch
Inverter Output Specifications:
• Continuous Output Power: 4000 Watts
• Surge Rating: 12000 Watts (20 Seconds)
• Output 120/240 Vac – Split Phase 50 or 60hz
• Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
• Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
• Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
• Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
• Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
• THD: < 10% DC
• Ambient Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
• Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0Vdc
• Minimum Start Voltage: 10.0Vdc
• Low Battery Alarm: 10.5Vdc-11.0Vdc
• Low battery Trip: 10.0Vdc-10.5Vdc
• High Voltage Alarm/shutdown: 16.0Vdc
• Low Battery Voltage Restart: 13.3Vdc
• Idle Consumption: 50 Watts
• Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 21 Wattsatts
• Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
• Charger Rate: 115A
• Over Charge Protection Shutdown 15.7V
• Selectable Charge setting based on battery type
• Adjustable charge current off-20%-100%
• Four Stage Smart Charger
Transfer Switch Specifications
• 40 amp automatic transfer switch
• 10 ms (max)
• Unit Weight: 64 lbs.
• Unit Size L x W x H: 27.88 x 8.5 x 7.0 inches
• Shipping Weight: 75 lbs.
• Shipping L x W x H 30.5 x 14.5 x 13.75inches
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
• 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
• 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
• 3 Years for generators
• Batteries – product specific
• Solar products – product specific
• Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. A restocking fee may be applied if used or missing packaging and/or parts are not returned. Limited and prorated warranties on some products.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, serial numbers or other identifying information
• Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
• Alterations or customizations
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller (if you want to know if a seller is authorized, call us at 775-359-6703)
• Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
• Contact AIMS Power™ via the AIMS Power return portal at https://aimspower.returnsportal.net/ to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
• An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
• Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
• AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 30 days.
• Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
• When shipping the product for a return:
1.) Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
2.) Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
3.) It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
4.) AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
• The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
• For any other questions please contact us via email@example.com.