Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
This solar battery charge controller by AIMS Power features a smart tracking algorithm using MPPT charging technology and has less power loss performing at 97.5-99% efficiency, maximizing energy harvest. The tracking algorithm is automatic and varies with weather conditions.
This charge controller also has temperature compensation protection using the included battery temperature sensor. Charges 12, 24, 36 and 48 volt solar systems with multistage charging technology and adjusts according to battery type. The AIMS charge controller includes LED indicators to show charging status and faults.
An LCD displays key information such as battery voltage, solar panel voltage, solar panel charging current and charge mode. Users are able to revise and set the default parameters according to system design. There is also a RS485 connection block for computer monitoring of all charge controller functions. Backed by a 2 year warranty.
• MPPT technology: Maximum Power Point Tracking produces maximum available power from PV array to battery bank utilizing peak power of the I-V curve
• Quality heatsink cooling – no fans needed and no thermal derating
• Battery type selector and user defined charging voltage
• 4 stage charging
• PV input, battery output and load control ports
• Reliable electronics, over engineered components generating less heat
• Very efficient up to 99%
• Low self consumption
• Thermal design rugged case
• Over temp protection
• Overload, short circuit, high and low voltage protection
• RS485 port for computer monitoring
• CE, ETL to UL1741 and RoHS compliant
• Marine coated
• Mounting holes
PV Operating Voltage:
Rated PV input:
• 12V – 500 Watts
• 24V – 1000 watts
• 36V – 1500 watts
• 48V – 2000 watts
• Maximum battery current: 40 amps
• DC load port: 40 amps
• Max PV open circuit voltage: 150Vdc
• Self power consumption: <4 watts
• Efficiency: 97.5%
• Protections: overload, short circuit, high voltage, high temperature, low voltage and auto correct
• Monitoring: RS485 port for computer monitoring
• Optimal cooling case design – built for extreme conditions
• Battery types: gel, sealed, AGM, flooded, lithium, user defined (adjustable voltage)
• 4 Stage charging: bulk, absorption, float and equalize
• Bulk charge voltage: sealed 14.4V, AGM/gel 14.2V, flooded 14.6V, user defined 10-15V
• Float charge voltage: sealed/AGM/gel 13.7V, flooded 13.6V, user defined 10-15V
• Equalize charge voltage: sealed 14.6V, AGM/gel 14.8V, flooded 14.8V, user defined 10-15V
• Low voltage reconnection: 12.5V
• Low voltage disconnect voltage: 10.5V (10.5-12.5V adjustable)
• Enclosure: IP43 protection, metal
• Cooling: heatsink
• Humidity: 100% non-condensing
• Temperature compensation: -5mV⁰C / 2V with BTS
• Temperature range: -25⁰C to 60⁰C or -13⁰F to 140⁰F
• Conformal coated for marine environments
• Wire knockouts: 1.25”
• Unit weight: 8 lbs
• Boxed weight: 9 lbs
• Dimensions: 10.6”L x 7.25”W x 3.5”H
• Warranty: 2 years
• Certifications: ETL to UL1741, CE, RoHS, CETL
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
• 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
• 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
• 3 Years for generators
• Batteries – product specific
• Solar products – product specific
• Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. A restocking fee may be applied if used or missing packaging and/or parts are not returned. Limited and prorated warranties on some products.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, serial numbers or other identifying information
• Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
• Alterations or customizations
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller (if you want to know if a seller is authorized, call us at 775-359-6703)
• Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
• Contact AIMS Power™ via the AIMS Power return portal at https://aimspower.returnsportal.net/ to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
• An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
• Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
• AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 30 days.
• Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
• When shipping the product for a return:
1.) Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
2.) Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
3.) It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
4.) AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
• The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
• For any other questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.