Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
Charger with 120Vac 30A or 240Vac 50A Bypass
Overview: The ETL listed to UL 458 standards AIMS 3000 watt pure sine inverter charger has surpassed the ETL requirements and includes a 2 year warranty. This inverter is a a combination of an inverter, battery charger and AC auto-transfer switch into one complete system with a peak DC and AC conversion efficiency of 92%.
It is unique as the inverter will bypass 50 amps 120V or 240V and outputs 120, ideal for RVs, work trucks, food trucks and boats. It is packed with unique features and it is one of the most advanced inverter chargers on the market today. This inverter also features power factor corrected, sophisticated multi-stage charging and pure sine wave output with unprecedentedly high surge capability to meet demanding power needs of inductive loads without endangering the equipment.
The powerful battery charger is capable of 12 volts at 100 amps, and with power factor corrected, it uses 20-30% less energy from AC input than a standard charger, avoiding nuisance breaker trips or generator overloads. In response to the increasing demand of more advance battery charging, this model is equipped with Battery Temperature Sensing for increased charging precision. The overloads capacity is 300% of continuous output for up to 20 seconds to reliably support tools and equipment longer.
The transformers have been consistently improved for years to achieve the best balance of conversion efficiency, idle consumption and minimum THD. The idle consumption of the line is ultra-low, roughly 1.5% of its rated power. The AC battery priority switch and auto generator start functionally making it ideal to work in either backup power or renewable energy applications.
In AC priority mode, when utility AC power cuts off, the transfer relay is de-energized and the load is automatically transferred to the inverter output. Once the qualified AC utility is restored, the relay is energized and the load is automatically transferred to AC utility.
When customized to battery priority mode via the DIP switch, the inverter will extract power from external power sources in renewable energy systems and a minimal cycle of the battery will be required. With the availability of the auto generator start, an electrical generator can be integrated into the system as a backup and started when the battery voltage goes low.
• Listed to UL 458 Standards
• Bypasses 50 amps 120V or 240V and outputs 120V
• 2 year warranty
• 3000 watt low frequency inverter
• 9000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
• Battery priority selector
• AC direct connect terminal block
• GFCI – 20 amps
• Marine coated and protected
• Multi stage smart charger 100 amps
• Remote panel available
• Auto gen start
• Auto frequency
• 10msec typical transfer time
• 7 battery type settings for charger including lithium
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
• 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
• 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
• 3 Years for generators
• Batteries – product specific
• Solar products – product specific
• Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. A restocking fee may be applied if used or missing packaging and/or parts are not returned. Limited and prorated warranties on some products.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, serial numbers or other identifying information
• Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
• Alterations or customizations
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller (if you want to know if a seller is authorized, call us at 775-359-6703)
• Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
• Contact AIMS Power™ via the AIMS Power return portal at https://aimspower.returnsportal.net/ to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
• An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
• Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
• AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 30 days.
• Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
• When shipping the product for a return:
1.) Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
2.) Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
3.) It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
4.) AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
• The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
• For any other questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.