Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
Overview: Power inverters have become a staple in businesses and homes around the world due to intermittent brown and black-outs. AIMS Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters provide reliable transformation of DC power from a battery (such as the one in a car or RV) into AC power that can then be used to run lights computers printers televisions medical equipment* and a broad range of appliances.
And when it comes to selecting an inverter it’s helpful to know that AIMS Pure Sine Wave inverters represent the most technologically advanced lightweight compact and diverse inverters on the market to help ensure the widest use of applications. For over a decade the AIMS’ Power Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters has consistently delivered the broadest range of sizes to accommodate virtually every power requirement. Advantages of a pure sine inverter:
• 300W continuous power Pure sine wave
• Cooling fan
• Single ac receptacle
• USB Port
• On/off switch
• Convenient cigarette plug & alligator clips (To protect the vehicles wiring, the vehicles cigarette lighter adapter can only handle 180 watts, if you are going to use more than 180 watts you must wire inverter to battery)
• ac output short circuit protection
• Instruction manual
• Free 1 year tech support
• 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
• Continuous output power: 300 Watts
• Surge power capability (peak power): 600 Watts
• DC input / operating voltage: 20 to 30 Volts
• Output voltage: 120 Volts ac
• Output voltage regulation: +/- 3%
• Output wave form: pure sine wave
• Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 2hz
• DC amps: 12.5
• AC amps: 2.5
• Battery low voltage shutdown: 20V
• No load power consumption: < 0..5 dc amps
• 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
• No load minimum operating temperature: 32degrees Celsius
• Full load maximum operating temperature: 104 degrees Celsius (automatic shutdown)
• AC Output Socket Type: single Type 2 -3 prong
• High input voltage protection: 30V
• Low input voltage shutdown: 20V
• Product size (D x W x H): 7.4"x 3.75"x 2.2"
• Weight: 1.5 lbs
• Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
• 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
• 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
• 3 Years for generators
• Batteries – product specific
• Solar products – product specific
• Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. A restocking fee may be applied if used or missing packaging and/or parts are not returned. Limited and prorated warranties on some products.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, serial numbers or other identifying information
• Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
• Alterations or customizations
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller (if you want to know if a seller is authorized, call us at 775-359-6703)
• Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
• Contact AIMS Power™ via the AIMS Power return portal at https://aimspower.returnsportal.net/ to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
• An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
• Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
• AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 30 days.
• Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
• When shipping the product for a return:
1.) Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
2.) Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
3.) It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
4.) AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
• The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
• For any other questions please contact us via email@example.com.