Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
Overview: This AIMS "no-frills" economical 2500 watt 12 volt power inverter converts DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to run practically any household appliances or tools.
What really makes this 2500 watt AIMS Power inverter special is its capability to run off of most vehicles’ and/or RVs'/boats' standard power systems at 12 volts. That makes the inverter very attractive to mobile business owners since users don’t have to modify a vehicle’s standard power system in order to run the inverter off of a car or truck. This definitely saves some money if upgrading a fleet of vehicles with some aftermarket equipment that requires this much power.
Some of the popular mobile business applications include powering a small mobile office or kitchen, running tools on a work truck or construction vehicle, or supplying electricity to lawn maintenance equipment.
The biggest incentives for business owners to use inverters for electricity include the fact that they make little-to-no noise, making for a more peaceful environment for customers, and that they’re non-polluting, which makes for a great green-energy marketing campaign.
The unit features two easily-accessible AC outlets with a maximum output of 1500 watts. The 200 percent surge capabilities of this unit should only be used as a safety feature. Other safety features include over-temperature and over-load protections that are used as a warning system for the operator.
• 2500W max continuous power
• Modified sine wave
• Over Temperature protection
• Over Load protection
• Dual ac receptacle that can be split with a separate spliter if extra outlets are needed
• On/off switch
• Convenient always on dual cooling fan operation
• Internally fuse protected
• ac output short circuit protection
• Auto reset on most fault conditions
• Battery terminals are designed to conduct more current therefore requiring only one set of cables.
• Aluminum case for optimal cooling
• Pre-slotted mounting plate
• Instruction manual
• Free 1 year tech support
• 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
• Continuous output power: 2500 Watts. Use 200 amp inline fuse.
• Surge power capability (peak power): 5000 Watts
• dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
• Output voltage: 120 Volts ac +/- 10%
• Output wave form: modified sine wave with phase correction
• Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
• Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
• Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
• AC amps: 21
• DC amps: 208
• No load current: 2.5 Amps with switch in the on position (because fans are always on) See PWRINV2500 if you don’t want always on fans.
• Full load efficiency: 90%
• 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
• No load minimum operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius
• Full load maximum operating temperature: 55 +/- 5 degrees Celsius (automatic shutdown)
• AC Output Socket Type: dual Type 2 -3 prong
• High input voltage protection: 15V-17V
• Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
• Internal fuse protection
• Product size (L x W x H): 14.5”X 6.5”X 3.0”
• Unit Weight: 6.1 lbs Boxed Weight: 8 lbs
• UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
• 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
• 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
• 3 Years for generators
• Batteries – product specific
• Solar products – product specific
• Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. A restocking fee may be applied if used or missing packaging and/or parts are not returned. Limited and prorated warranties on some products.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, serial numbers or other identifying information
• Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
• Alterations or customizations
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller (if you want to know if a seller is authorized, call us at 775-359-6703)
• Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
• Contact AIMS Power™ via the AIMS Power return portal at https://aimspower.returnsportal.net/ to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
• An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
• Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
• AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 30 days.
• Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
• When shipping the product for a return:
1.) Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
2.) Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
3.) It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
4.) AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
• The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
• For any other questions please contact us via email@example.com.