Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
Overview: The 2500-Watt 12-Volt AIMS Power Inverter converts DC (direct current) power stored by deep-cycle batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity.
This 2500-watt inverter produces a modified sine wave capable of running most tools and appliances. Use this product for off-grid, mobile and emergency backup power for lights, fans and space heaters as well as to operate coffee makers, charge electronic devices and much more.
Because it can run off most vehicle, RV and boat standard 12-volt power system, this inverter is very popular with mobile business owners. They don’t have to modify their vehicles’ standard power system to run the inverter in their truck or car.
The features on this unit include over-temperature and overload LED indicators. Its voltage and amperage meters let you monitor the usage of your battery bank so you can keep on top of energy consumption.
This 2500-watt power inverter also has a port for an optional remote. For models purchased before 1/20/2015, use AIMS Power Remote On/Off Switch, part number PWRIREMPWR. For models purchased after 1/20/2015, use AIMS Power Flush Mount Remote, part number REMTOEHF.
Make sure to watch the video on this page and check out the features and specs tabs above to learn more about this unit. If you still have questions, our friendly, knowledgeable staff is available by phone or email. We’ll give you answers you can count on.
• 2500Watt max continuous power
• 12 Volt Power Inverter
• Modified sine wave
• Volt meter on front panel to monitor your battery voltage
• Amp meter on front panel to monitor your current use (rate at which battery is drained)
• Over Temperature LED indicator
• Over Load LED indicator
• 2 AC receptacles (UL rated 1500 watts max per an outlet)
• On/off switch
• Over Temperature protection
• Over Load protection Single cooling fan operation thermally controlled Internally fuse protected ac output short circuit protection
• Auto reset on most fault conditions
• Aluminum case for optimal cooling
• Pre-wired for remote on/off switch
• Pre-slotted mounting plate
• Instruction manual
• Free 1 year tech support
• 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
• Continuous output power: 2500 Watts
• Surge power capability (peak power): 5000 Watts
• dc input / operating voltage: 10.5 to 17 Volts
• Output voltage: 120 Volts ac +/- 10%
• Output wave form: modified sine wave with phase correction
• Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
• Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
• Battery low voltage shutdown: 10 +/- 0.5 Volts
• No load current: < 0.2 Amps
• Full load efficiency: 90%
• 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
• No load minimum operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius
• Full load maximum operating temperature: 55 +/- 5 degrees Celsius (automatic shutdown)
• AC Output Socket Type: quadruple Type 2 -3 prong
• High input voltage protection: 17 volts
• Low input voltage shutdown: 10 volts
• Internal fuse protection
• Product size (L x W x H): 14.5”X 6.5”X 3.0rdquo;
• Weight: unit 10 lbs boxed 12 lbs
• UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
• 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
• 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
• 3 Years for generators
• Batteries – product specific
• Solar products – product specific
• Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. A restocking fee may be applied if used or missing packaging and/or parts are not returned. Limited and prorated warranties on some products.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, serial numbers or other identifying information
• Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
• Alterations or customizations
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller (if you want to know if a seller is authorized, call us at 775-359-6703)
• Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
• Contact AIMS Power™ via the AIMS Power return portal at https://aimspower.returnsportal.net/ to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
• An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
• Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
• AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 30 days.
• Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
• When shipping the product for a return:
1.) Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
2.) Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
3.) It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
4.) AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
• The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
• For any other questions please contact us via email@example.com.