Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
GFCI ETL Listed Conforms to UL458 Standards
Overview: This 2000 Watt Modified Sine Inverter has a few unique features. First, the unit is ETL Listed and conforms to UL 458 Standards. The AIMS 2000 Watt also conforms to CSA Standard C22.2 No. 107.1-01. Canada.
At AIMS Power, we listen to our customers and as a result, AIMS designed this 2000 Watt UL listed modified sine inverter with our customers in mind.
AIMS has produced a high quality unit that is also available in two other sizes 3000 and 3600 watts. It features a 20 amp GFCI outlet. That is exactly like the outlets you find in your bathroom and are able to be reset if they "pop" for safety.
This inverter also has a direct connect AC terminal block, which delivers the full 3000 watts to a single source. The compact design is lightweight and durable, taking up less space in your work environment.
Ideal for home back up power systems, solar applications, vehicle outfitters and other OEM type applications that require a UL 458 certification. AIMS offers several UL products.
• 2000W max continuous power
• Modified sine wave
• Digital Display
• LED Monitoring Lights
• Dual GFCI Outlet
• AC Direct connect terminal block
• Over Temperature protection
• Over Load protection
• Thermal Cooling fan operation
• Internally fuse protected
• ac output short circuit protection
• Aluminum case for optimal cooling
• Pre-slotted mounting plate
• Instruction manual
• Free tech support
• 2 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
• ETL Listed to UL 458 Standards and CSA 22.2
• Continuous output power: 2000 Watts
• Surge power capability (peak power): 4000 Watts
• dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
• Output voltage: 120 Volts ac
• Output frequency: 60 Hz +/1 .5 Hz
• Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
• Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 V
• No load minimum operating temperature: 25 degrees F
• Full load maximum operating temperature: 140 degrees F (automatic shutdown)
• Efficiency: 90%
• No load draw: <1.0A
• AC amps: 16
• DC amps: 166
• AC Output Socket Type: dual GFCI and AC direct connect terminal
• High input voltage protection: 16V
• Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
• Internal fuse protection
• Product size (L x W x H): 13 X 6.62 X 5.6
• Weight: Unit: 7.06 lbs Boxed: 10 lbs
• ETL Listed to UL458 Standards – CSA 22.2
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
• 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
• 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
• 3 Years for generators
• Batteries – product specific
• Solar products – product specific
• Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. A restocking fee may be applied if used or missing packaging and/or parts are not returned. Limited and prorated warranties on some products.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, serial numbers or other identifying information
• Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
• Alterations or customizations
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller (if you want to know if a seller is authorized, call us at 775-359-6703)
• Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
• Contact AIMS Power™ via the AIMS Power return portal at https://aimspower.returnsportal.net/ to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
• An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
• Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
• AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 30 days.
• Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
• When shipping the product for a return:
1.) Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
2.) Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
3.) It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
4.) AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
• The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
• For any other questions please contact us via email@example.com.