Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
Boasting versatility and a high charging capacity, the AIMS 12V and 24V AC 75-Amp Converter/Battery Charger from AIMS Power provides wide latitude to meet the demands of many applications. This unit's broad AC input range of 70VAC to 145VAC can handle many applications and battery technologies.
It automatically detects 12VDC and 24VDC battery banks. Useful with generators and shore power, it can charge batteries including open lead acid, AGM, gel and LiFeP04.
This unit's 75-amp charging capacity gets the job done in a hurry. It can charge a 100 amp-hour battery up to a 90 percent charge in less than an hour. That makes it ideal for RVs, boats, campers and many other applications.
Reverse-polarity, over-voltage and under-voltage protections provide peace of mind along with short-circuit and over-temperature safeguards. Listed to UL 458 and CSA 22.2, this unit comes with a two-year manufacturer's warranty.
• Large charging capacity design 75 Amp for 12Vdc charges a 100 amp hour battery in under an hour up to 90% charge
• Power supply up to 75 amps at 12Vdc
• Three stage smart charger with variable charging voltage algorithm for maximizing battery life (bulk, absorb and float)
• 4 pre-programmed charging algorithms using the dip switches for the most common charging profiles
• Charges lead acid, AGM, GEL and LiFPO4 batteries
• Adjustable charge current control dial to safely charge smaller battery (s)
• Wide input voltage range, 70Vac to 145Vac for unstable inputs
• Reverse polarity, over voltage, under voltage, short circuit, over temperature protections
• High AC to DC converting efficiency design >80%
• Thermal and load based cooling fan
• Includes battery temperature sensor port to help maintain the life of the battery(s) (battery temperature sensor not included)
• AC input cord – 4ft
• Listed to UL 458 and CSA 22.2 NO. 107.1
• 2 Year warranty
• Input Voltage 96-145VAC full performance, 70-96VAC derated to 50% of output
• Frequency 40Hz to 70Hz
• Nominal Input Current at Rated Output: <9Aac
• Voltage Measurement Accuracy: ±8Vac
• Frequency Measurement Accuracy: ±1Hz
• Input Over Voltage: Unit is safe for input voltage up to 150VacRMS (and up to 215Vpeak). Above this level the damage may occur.
• Reverse Battery Polarity Protection: Non-destructive reverse battery polarity protection with fuses. Permanent damage will not occur and perform after fuse replacement.
• Input Under-voltage: No permanent damage for input voltages from 0-300Vac. • Shutdown or input current limit or other means may be applied when input voltage is out of normal operating range.
• Charger over temperature protection The internal temperatures of the charger will be measured by NTC. Based on these measurements, unit will shut down if the temperature exceeds 105°C. Unit will restart when environment temperature cools to 95 °C.
• BTS (Battery Temperature Sensing): The battery temperature sensor allows the charge controller to continuously adjust charge voltage / charge current based on actual battery temperature.
When the battery temperature is over 40 °C, unit will reduce the charging voltage to Float voltage, also it will reduce the Max charging current by 10% with every two degree of temperature rise.
When the battery temperature is over 50 °C, unit will shut down.
• Nominal ambient temperature: 25°C
• Operating Ambient Temperature range: -10°C to 40°C (On the heat sink of DC-DC part, if the temperature is over 90 ℃, the Charger Current will be de-rate to 50% ; if the temperature is over 105 ℃, the Unit will be shut down.)
• Relative humidity 5～95% without condensation
• Noise Unit requirements: below 50dB (A) measured at 1 m distance with fan full working.
• Storage Conditions Temperature -20°C to +80°C
• Cooling Fan always on, vented
• Safety UL458，CSA22.2#107.1
• Dimension (D x W x H) mm 10.25” * 6.75” * 3.25”
• Unit Weight 6.5 lb
• Boxed Weight 7 lb
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
• 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
• 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
• 3 Years for generators
• Batteries – product specific
• Solar products – product specific
• Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. A restocking fee may be applied if used or missing packaging and/or parts are not returned. Limited and prorated warranties on some products.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, serial numbers or other identifying information
• Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
• Alterations or customizations
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller (if you want to know if a seller is authorized, call us at 775-359-6703)
• Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
• Contact AIMS Power™ via the AIMS Power return portal at https://aimspower.returnsportal.net/ to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
• An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
• Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
• AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 30 days.
• Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
• When shipping the product for a return:
1.) Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
2.) Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
3.) It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
4.) AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
• The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
• For any other questions please contact us via email@example.com.