Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
12 VDC to 120 VAC
Overview: The AIMS 1250 watt low frequency inverter charger is perfect for most off grid systems, semi-trucks, 5th wheels, toy haulers or any remote locations needing power. Providing 1250 watts of continuous, clean and reliable pure sine wave power, ideal for sensitive electronics and household appliances.
AIMS developed this inverter with less bells and whistles, making if more affordable and easy to use for applications that don't require a lot of extra features. We consider this our better of our good, better, best product lines.
If needed, this inverter has the capability of producing 3750 watts of total surge power for 20 seconds, for start-up applications like refrigerators, computers, tools, motors, fans and microwaves (if running more than 3000 watt often, we strongly recommend purchasing a larger inverter).
This inverter boasts a 35 amp charger and automatic transfer switch. For use with shore power or generator power to recharge your batteries or as a back-up for your sump pump, medical equipment, appliances, tools and most anything up to 10 AC amps.
• 1250 watt continuous
• 3750 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability (don’t use the surge mode often)
• AC input cable
• GFCI outlet
• Marine coated and protected
• Multi stage smart charger 35 A
• LCD or LED remote panel available
• AC input cord included
• Thermal and load based fan
• Low voltage recovery
• Power save mode
• Auto frequency
• 10msec typical transfer time
• Optional 25W power save mode
• 7 battery type settings for charger
• 1 year warranty and free tech support
Inverter Output Specifications:
• Continuous output power: 1250 Watt
• Surge rating: 3750 Watt (20 Seconds)
• Output waveform: pure sine
• Output voltage: 100/110/ 120 VAC
• Nominal efficiency: >88% (peak)
• Line mode efficiency: >95%
• Output frequency: 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
• Typical transfer time: 10ms (max)
• GFCI: 10 A outlet
• THD: < 10% DC
• Output breaker – 15 amps
• Nominal input voltage: 12.0 VDC
• Minimum start voltage: 10.0 VDC
• Low battery alarm: 10.5 Vdc-11.0 VDC
• Low battery trip: 10.0Vdc-10.5 VDC
• High voltage alarm: 16.0 VDC
• Charger/input breaker – 15 A
• Low battery voltage restart: 15.5 VDC
• Idle consumption: <50 Watt when power saver on
• Output voltage: depends on battery type
• Charger rate: 35A
• Over charge protection shutdown: 15.7V
• Selectable charge setting based on battery type
• Adjustable charge current off-20%-100%
• Four stage smart charger
Transfer Switch Specifications
• 10 A automatic transfer load
• 10 ms (max) transfer time
• Unit weight: 38 lbs.
• Unit size L x W x H: 15 3/4 x 8 3/4 x 7 3/8 inches
• Shipping weight: 42 lbs.
• Shipping size: L x W x H: 20.75 x 12.75 x 12.50 inches
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
• 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
• 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
• 3 Years for generators
• Batteries – product specific
• Solar products – product specific
• Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. A restocking fee may be applied if used or missing packaging and/or parts are not returned. Limited and prorated warranties on some products.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, serial numbers or other identifying information
• Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
• Alterations or customizations
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller (if you want to know if a seller is authorized, call us at 775-359-6703)
• Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
• Contact AIMS Power™ via the AIMS Power return portal at https://aimspower.returnsportal.net/ to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
• An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
• Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
• AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 30 days.
• Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
• When shipping the product for a return:
1.) Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
2.) Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
3.) It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
4.) AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
• The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
• For any other questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.