Free Shipping to United States
Better Price Guarantee
Live Customer Support
Shop Top Solar Brands
Overview: This new 10000-watt 12-volt inverter model has all the capabilities of AIMS Power's 8000-watt 12-volt inverter but offers a higher wattage capacity for bigger power demands. Our 10000-Watt 12VDC to 120VAC Modified Sine Power Inverter can run multiple appliances at once.
It also offers a reliable, powerful solution for operating a piece of equipment that demands a high-wattage capacity, such as an air conditioner or air compressor. These machines use what's called "locked rotor startup" or "locked rotor amperage." LRA generates a surge that only a very powerful inverter can handle.
This AIMS Power DC to AC inverter can get the job done because it can handle 20000 watts of surge for 40 milliseconds. This inverter is perfect for off-grid home backup power or at job sites where higher power demands are common.
AIMS Power is always rethinking how inverters can improve so we can provide our customers the best technology available in the industry. The biggest innovation in this inverter is its weight. At a mere 21 pounds, it is unmatched by any other inverter on the market with such a high wattage capacity.
Users will really appreciate the reduced weight and size if they use this inverter with a Vision battery bank from AIMS Power. Battery banks can become quite heavy, depending on how many are needed for the application. In addition to its light weight, this inverter has a compact design that makes it more convenient to install and applicable to practically any situation.
What really makes this AIMS Power inverter popular is its ability to run off of most vehicles' and boats' standard power system at 12 volts. That makes this inverter very attractive to mobile business owners. It will definitely save you money if you are using several inverters to upgrade a fleet of vehicles with aftermarket equipment that requires this much power.
Do you have a mobile business that requires operating various types of electrical equipment at different locations? This inverter will get you the power you need even under the most rugged conditions, whether you're facing heat and humidity at a location by the ocean or the dust and dirt of a windy desert.
This 10000-watt inverter is equipped with over-temperature protection and dual cooling fans that keep it from overheating. Its conformal coated boards protect the device from water vapor, dust or dirt.
Our 10000-watt power inverter provides the reliability needed in many mobile business or off-grid applications. Just add a few AIMS Power's inverter system accessories to complete your mobile or off-grid power system and you are good to go. Call or email our friendly, knowledgeable staff if you have questions about what's right for your specific situation.
Do you have an RV you'd like to spruce up with some aftermarket additions like a sound system, automatic awning or air conditioner? This new model may be the one for you because of its wide range of capabilities.
If you have a boat that you'd like to outfit with some aftermarket fishing equipment, this new model won't weigh your boat down or take up valuable space on board. It is marine coated and protected to stand up to harsh conditions.
• 10000W max continuous power
• Modified sine wave with Pulse Width Modulation technology (soft start)
• Volt meter on front panel to monitor your battery voltage
• Amp meter on front panel to monitor your current use (rate at which battery is drained)
• Over Temperature LED indicator
• Over Load LED indicator
• AC direct connect terminal block
• On/off switch
• Over Temperature protection
• Over Load protection
• Single cooling fan operation thermally controlled
• Internally fuse protected
• AC output short circuit protection
• Auto reset on most fault conditions
• Aluminum case for optimal cooling
• Pre-wired for remote on/off switch
• Pre-slotted mounting plate
• Instruction manual
• Free 1 year tech support
• 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
• Continuous output power: 10000 Watts
• Surge power capability (peak power): 20000 Watts
• dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 16 Volts
• Output voltage: 120 Volts ac +/- 10%
• Output wave form: modified sine wave with phase correction
• Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
• Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
• Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
• No load current: < 1.8 DC amps
• Full load efficiency: 90%
• 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
• No load minimum operating temperature: 30ºF
• Full load maximum operating temperature: 140ºF (automatic shutdown)
• AC Output Socket Type: quadruple Type 2 -3 prong
• High input voltage protection: 15V-17V
• Low input voltage shutdown: 10V Internal fuse protection
• Product size (L x W x H): 21 3/8 x 7 7/8 x 6 inches
• Weight: unit 23.1 lbs. boxed 25 lbs.
• UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
• This inverter requires 2 sets of 4/0 AWT cable if you are going to run at 10000 watts.
All AIMS Power™ products come with warranty coverage against manufacturer defects as follows, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated:
• 1-Year for non ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units
• 2-Years for ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) units and batteries
• 3 Years for generators
• Batteries – product specific
• Solar products – product specific
• Cables – 10 years
Within the warranty coverage period, AIMS Power™ will either repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. A restocking fee may be applied if used or missing packaging and/or parts are not returned. Limited and prorated warranties on some products.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are NOT covered by the warranty and are the responsibility of the customer.
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Products that AIMS Power™ determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Products with missing or defaced labels, stickers, serial numbers or other identifying information
• Improper care or storage (e.g. water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures, unsanitary environment)
• Alterations or customizations
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller (if you want to know if a seller is authorized, call us at 775-359-6703)
• Items outside of the covered warranty period
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER – Be sure to inspect for any damage or incorrect quantities BEFORE signing for the product. If you accept the product, make sure to have the carrier NOTE the damage before signing.
It is our goal at AIMS Power™ to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process. As such, please review the below process before initiating warranty claim.
• Contact AIMS Power™ via the AIMS Power return portal at https://aimspower.returnsportal.net/ to submit your warranty return request and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as a copy of your receipt. Include a detailed description of the problem.
• An automated email will then be sent to the address indicated on the warranty return request containing further instructions regarding packing, shipping and documentation to include when returning the product as well as an RMA authorization number.
• Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that the return has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an additional e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
• AIMS Power™ DOES NOT cover return shipping. Any Product that is returned and deemed to be of working condition or was returned without all of the required information, and the customer has not paid for return shipping, may be disposed of or destroyed after 30 days.
• Any requested information that is not provided in a timely manner could result in delayed processing of your return.
• When shipping the product for a return:
1.) Ensure the product is packed accordingly to avoid being damaged in-transit. Include original packaging. Use proper protective material to ensure package arrives without damage.
2.) Ensure some form of shipment tracking is used.
3.) It is strongly recommended to insure the shipment.
4.) AIMS Power™ is not liable for products that are lost or damaged in-transit.
• The RMA authorization email will indicate what, if any, other product contents need to be sent in with the returned product.
• For any other questions please contact us via email@example.com.